Chapter Seven: Popularity Pity Party.

↜[Sasuke]↝

[Sasuke]

"Nice to meet you too." I forced myself to say.

I wasn't expecting to have a class with him at all. Gaara was right, he already pounced on me for my attention.

"Where are-."

"Excuse my boys. Here's your packet Sasuke." He said placing a hefty packet in front of me. "Neji here can help you complete it. Today we are just doing practice problems in preparation for the quiz on Wednesday." He explained.

"I know it's quite a lot. Do you think you'll be able to take it or would you like more time?"

I glanced at the packet. Oh, I did this unit already.

"I'll be fine thank you," I assured.

The teacher nodded.

"Of course. If you have any problems or please email me and we can set up how you'll complete the course since you're coming in late."

I nodded and the teacher left back to their desk.

I glanced over to Neji and-. Christ the glare he's giving the teacher right now... He rolled his eyes and then focused his attention back on me.

"Anyways, where are you from Uchiha? Everyone is already talking about you."

"I'm from the total opposite side of the prefecture," I explained. "Really? What are they saying?" I asked but I really, reeeaaally don't care.

"It's not every day we get someone new here. I'm sure you noticed how small this shithole is." He looked me up and down. "Everyone is sooo interested to find out who you are." He said, annoyance thick in his tone.

"Including you?"

He scoffed

"Sure hotshot. Me too." He tucked some fly hairs behind his ear. "I'm sure you've heard of me too? Everyone keeps comparing us."

"Nope."

He made that too easy. No way I'd give this asshole any satisfaction.

I tried not to smirk seeing his cocky smile waver slightly.

"I just run this school basically."

Whew, it's hard to keep from laughing in his face. Chill, I need to be his friend. Popularity... Yay....

"But you'll learn more about me soon enough, I got more questions for you Uchiha..."

Great, another interrogation.

•───────────────────•

*Ring*

"I wish I was kidding. I'll point the bitch out to you at lunch."