Chapter Twenty-Two

Y/N sat the bag of clothes and other things on they're bed, and moved they're clothes to the side in the closet. They began hanging Billy's clothes in the closet and kept they're clothes separated from theirs. They softly smiled and put little things like, books from a series that he might like, since he picked up on reading a lot. He seemed to like mystery so they bought Sherlock Holmes as a series. They bought a green fuzzy blanket for him, and even his own lamp for an extra nightstand that they had. All they needed was a mattress and then they could make a bed for him.

They called the asylum a few minutes later, and they said he can't go with Y/N, to they're parents house for Christmas. They were a little disappointed but they can just tell him about how the Christmas party was. They put on an apron and began to cook D/N for tomorrow. (Homemade Mac n cheese is immaculate. Just sayin, I love Mac n cheese.) A few hours go by, and they started getting ready for bed, and set the D/N in the fridge.

The next day, Y/N was getting dressed in warm clothes and called they're parents. "Hello?" They're mom answered. "Hey, mom! I'm headed to you're house now!" Y/N said. "Oh that's great! The rest of the family will be here in a minute! You're father is very excited about you're D/N!" They're mom said. "Of course he is." They chuckled. "I'll see you." They said. They're mom said bye, and Y/N took the D/N out of the fridge. They began to think about what the rest of the family would think about Billy. They grabbed they're keys and took off to they're parents house. They stopped in front of the beautiful brick house, and it still had Christmas decorations. They got out of the car and was greeted by they're aunt. "Y/N! Hey! How's it going?" She hugged them. "Oh! It's going well. It's nice to see you." They chuckled and hugged back. "I haven't seen you in a while! You must come visit!" They both went in the house to see everyone preparing. "Yeah, I've just been busy with something. It's been getting in the way of a lot of things." Y/N said. "Like what, dear?" They're aunt asked. Before they could answer, they're little cousin tugged on they're shirt. "Y/N! Look what I got!" They're cousin showed them a little toy that they got for Christmas. "You finally got it? Cool! Do you like it?" Y/N kneeled down to they're level with a smile. "Yeah! It's so cool!" They said, and began running around with it. Y/N chuckled. "He hasn't put it down ever since he even got it." They're aunt said, with a giggle. They both walked into the kitchen to reveal the others. "Hey sweetie!" They're mom said, and gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek. "Hey mom, hey dad." They chuckled. They smiled at they're grandparents and gave them hugs as well. "Hey, they're they are!" They're uncle said, and gave them a hug. "Uncle U/N!" They said, with a chuckle. They're dad started drooling over the D/N and they're mom slapped his hand telling him that he can have some when dinner starts.

After catching up with a few family members, they all got they're plates and started eating at the table. "So, Y/N! How's the Billy situation going?" They're mom asked. "Billy situation?" They're grandmother asked, curiously. Y/N perked up. "Uhh well, Billy is a friend of mine. But...he was responsible for the murders back at the sorority house. I volunteered to take care of him. And so far he's been doing good. There was a few ups and downs but everything has been fine." Y/N explained to the rest of the family, with a smile. Some of them looked concerned but continued to ask questions. "What's he like, dear?" They're aunt asked. "He's the sweetest person I've ever met. He recently picked up a hobby on reading, so I decided to buy him a few books." They said. "Anything new happened with him?" They're grandmother asked. "Well...I asked him on a..date." They're mother almost spat out they're tea and she started coughing. "W-what?!" She asked

Word Count: 738

Chapter Twenty-Two! Hope ya like it!