Chapter Fourteen

Y/N's eyes widened. "Y-Yeah! I'll be there!" They then eyed Billy. "It's gonna be awkward too." They mumbled and hung up. They rushed to get they're car keys and dragged Billy to the car. They then drove off to the hospital and parked. They took Billy with them inside, to the front desk. "Me and my friend are here to see Jess Bradford!" Y/N said. The front desk looked at the two. "Room 314" They said. "Okay thank you!" Y/N said, and dragged Billy to the room with them. They opened the door to see Jess in pain and her baby was almost out. "Jesus Christ." Y/N said, in a hushed tone. Billy just stood there awkwardly as Y/N held Jess's hand for support. "Y/N? Hey." Jess whimpered. Before she said anything else she was hit with another wave of contractions as she grunted a bit. And soon enough, Jess's baby was born. "It's a girl Ms. Bradford." The doctor said. After they cleaned the baby off a bit, they handed the baby to Jess. "I thought you wanted to get an abortion?" Y/N asked. "I thought about it much later, and I think I want her to be cared for from someone else." Jess panted out of exhaustion. "Do you know who?" Y/N asked. "No not yet. I'll take care of her until I decide though." Jess said. "Okay." Y/N said. Jess then eyes Billy and raises a brow. "Oh. Yeah right. This is Billy, and I think you've met him before. Don't worry he won't attack anyone I swear." Y/N explains to Jess, awkwardly. Jess nodded slowly, but yet she still tensed up. Billy smiled only a little. The doctors took the baby away so Jess could rest. Billy messed with some coloring books he got from the waiting room.

Y/N and Billy went home some hours later, and Y/N decided to phone Mr. Bryant again and they talked more about how Billy lived. "He had little things to play with in the attic. He loved to draw and color. And he has autism." He said. Y/N hummed. "He was also a little jealous of his sister, Agnes. Considering, that his mother and father gave her anything she wanted. He also would be punished if too much noise like jumping, or running in the attic was happening." Mr. Bryant said. Y/N's face twisted to anger. "Also just in case he has more violent thoughts, I would recommend putting sharp objects in a hidden place." He said. "I did. And so far he hasn't found them." Y/N said. "Well that's good. I'll talk to you soon, Mr/Ms/other L/N." He said, and hung up. Y/N sighed and began talking to themself. "Billy and I have to go to court soon. I hope they don't throw him in jail. But if he has to go to the asylum I hope he's getting the best help instead of mistreatment. He's been through enough." They said. Y/N went back downstairs to see Billy eating a sandwich, with Claude asleep beside him as he watched TV. It was on the news channel about the whole incident a few nights ago. Y/N sighed and changed the channel for him and sat down beside him. "Billy...are you scared?" Y/N asks him. Billy shook his head. "No." He said. But they could tell he was a little nervous. "Look, whatever happens soon, I promise we'll get through it, okay?" Y/N said, putting a hand on his shoulder. Billy looked at them and smiled a little. They shared a hug for a few minutes. "You have therapy tomorrow. You need rest." Y/N said, getting a blanket and a pillow for him. He layed down and he started to fall asleep. Y/N smiled a little bit and then frowned a little going upstairs. They took one last look at him and went back upstairs. They then whispered to themself. "I'm nervous too." They said.

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 682

Chapter Fourteen! Hope you like it!