What i am ? God or Demon ? 4/5

Considering the bad luck of our main character AKIHIKO, of course he ended up anywhere but home.AKIHIKO had arrived at the top of a frozen mountain and among the clouds that were hitting him.

AKIHIKO - Another world? Again? Ok, so let's try another one.

AKIHIKO tried again to move between the worlds but it didn't work. Apparently this ability cannot be used several times consecutively, it has a certain duration of reactivation.

AKIHIKO - That's what those old people forgot to mention to me, so now what's next? Flying camels? Man-eating platypuses? Or is it just an uninhabitable world?

AKIHIKO began to investigate that mountain, meanwhile in the middle of the mountain, a humanoid creature would find out that someone had arrived on that territory.

The Void - Chiyo, someone is trespassing on our sacred lands, you know the orders. Get rid of that insect.

Chiyo - I understand!

AKIHIKO in the meantime explored the mountain, he arrived in a cave where there were some drawings, with the help of his god eyes he managed to decipher the meaning of those symbols and those drawings.But what he deduced was incredible, at the end of the wall it was he who discovered the cave and deciphered the drawings

.AKIHIKO at that moment decided to be vigilant, observing that the drawings constantly appeared on the cave walls.Noticing that the drawings copied exactly the movements he was making at the moment, unfolding in real time, but at some point the drawings began to light up intermittently and began to fade.

AKIHIKO at that moment felt a sinister presence, suddenly he was hit and marked with 2 purple marks. Projectiles appeared from above him and almost hit him.

AKIHIKO dodged in time, but he didn't have time to rest, a shadow quickly approached him and attacked him again with those projectiles and hitting him full force.

AKIHIKO - Ah! Healing magic, (I really feel this, what am I facing?)But when he had time to think from behind him, the same light hit him and marked him, but that time there were 4 signs.

AKIHIKO - Wait! This is not good, I think I will suffer something if more appear!

AKIHIKO at that moment activated his god powers, his golden eyes shone in the darkness of the cave, his wings were in evasive positions, the perfect defense for critical situations let's say without organization or time for strategies,

Chiyo - Hmm, I need one more sign, and I can immobilize and kill him, but what is that presence? Those eyes make me tremble, all my instincts tell me I'm in danger, and those wings? Is there any lost angel? It doesn't matter what it is, the void has ordered me to kill this being, I must do it.

AKIHIKO had enough time to rest to be able to maintain his defensive position and to be able to activate his ability.

AKIHIKO - Lightning Dragon destroys and illuminates everything in my path!At that moment the sky darkened and the lightning dragon descended from the clouds, throwing a huge bolt of lightning directly into the cave.

AKIHIKO - I don't feel that presence any more...dragon, I untie you, (this is the command to return to the land of the heavenly dragons so as not to stay in the invoked locations)Chiyo was among the ruins.

Chiyo - What was that sound? How did he manage to hit me when I'm invisible? Ah, I have no choice, I will teleport to the signs.

AKIHIKO - I think I've killed that shadow, I don't think there's any need to be on the defensive anymore... and a knife straight to the back.