Introduction into this world ENG

Dear friends, first of all, before starting this interesting and enthusiastic story, I inform you that there will be separate chapters in two languages, more precisely in Romanian and English.Chapters will have an Eng tag. and RO. so you know which ones to read

A year has passed since the planet froze, in a small kingdom called the Platinum Wall. A nobleman named AKIHIKO decided together with his younger brother Jesoph (brother from his stepmother) to sail on the frozen seas towards the center of the calamity that destroyed everything a year ago.

Something unusual for the time in which we live. Who will go to the middle of a calamity? But this story is about magic, my dears.

In this version of the world there are 5 types of magic, but you can also move or evolve from these magics 

1 Water

2 Fire

3Earth

4 Wind

5 Lightning

Water, initially users could create water from their own magical power or from natural resources for healing and for other economic or military purposes in the case of masters.Move them, a user cannot change the aggregation state of water, instead of magically reproducing water in the liquid state, it produces it in the solid state, that being ice. Before the calamity, it was rare for a water user to use ice. But with the coming of calamities, more and more users appeared with this so-called calamity syndrome.

Fire users are more often encountered, most of them being warriors endowed by the sun god. Fire is initially one of the most dangerous destructive forces, but with the teachings of masters and sages, people no longer became hostile using fire techniques.The move, along with the calamity, many users have become null and void, they can no longer use their fire power due to the strong cold produced by the calamity.EvolutionA master and his sons, some of the strongest warriors of the eternal fire, were also left without power, but in an evening of prayer, the sun god gave them a hope to overcome the calamity.They meditated for whole weeks until the master and his sons manifested the blue fire. Or say the azure fire. This fire is an infinite fire that will never go out once lit. Master and his sons perfected new techniques to master that new power so as not to bring a new calamity upon humanity,

Earth, Earth users are common, they do not excel in offensive but excel in defense in military, public or household use, users can manipulate the structure of the earth for constructions, smoother movements as well as to prevent natural accidents, such as seismic earthquakes or avalanches.

The move, along with the calamity, some users noticed that they can no longer use the earth in its solid state and only in the semi-liquid state (that is, mud)The evolution At the moment no one knows except the single user. 

With the arrival of calamities, a momentarily unknown user can split mountains in two. Create cracks in the earth until the abyss of the planet.The first signs of evolution are the use of precious metals, platinum, gold and silver. He can transform them as he likes into weapons or shields.The most serious manifestation in this evolution is that if the user finds out that he can manipulate the core of the planet himself, he will end up destroying the entire planet.

Wind, wind users are the best known, anyone can use the ability of wind without having other affinities to the other elements.Wind users are never found in military positions, rarely only as messengers due to the fact that some who are titled master or grand master of the wind can fly.In the rest, users can only manipulate the objects with the help of their powers to cool down on hot days or to keep a fire burning continuously.

Mutation, with the coming of calamities, many of the people realized that they had lost the wind affinity. Although people did not really depend on this affinity, it being the birth affinity given by the god of creation from the birth of each person. They decided to treat this mutation as being a kind of maturation to overcome difficult moments.

Evolution, somewhere in the world there is a person who is put in harm's way and discovered that the wind can be more destructive than it was believed until then. It can create huge tornadoes that can destroy a city in a few moments, to produce a tsunami reaching the middle of a body of water, but since they are frozen, it cannot manifest.Abilities as terrifying as those of earth evolution.

Lightning, this affinity is the most destructive and one of the most valuable powers in offensive military cadres. An amateur lightning user can move so fast that you could die in the blink of an eye. But these users can be counted on the fingers, 100 years ago, the kingdom that had over 2500 lightning users was destroyed by some allied kingdoms to stop the assassinations and wars with that nation, currently there are 8 users left, 5 masters, a sage (great grandson of the first lightning user) and a current unknown user. Mutation, users became slower, but this did not create disadvantages in the destructive power of lightning. Considering that only masters and the great sage remained alive, this mutation does not bother anyone. 

 Evolution, an unknown current user discovered that he can use lightning affinity even though he had another affinity, but this one not under the destructive power of lightning but in the form of static electricity. The user can move quickly and create impenetrable magnetic fields and anyone who tries to pass through it will die instantly or possibly suffer significant damage.

Returning, the two together with a squadron made up of 800 soldiers from all fields of affinities left for the center of the world. So called the new center of the world in fact. Because everything is focused there due to calamities. Now let's look a little from the perspective of the two brothers.

Jesoph - AKIHIKO do you think we will be able to get there without encountering difficulties?

AKIHIKO - Honestly, if my dream from last month is true, I should arrive safely at the disaster center without any problems.

Jesoph - To arrive? Hmm brother, you give me a lot to think about, as if it's the first time I'm listening to your dream, but it's the thousandth time I'm hearing this.

AKIHIKO - Stay calm, everything will be fine, don't doubt me, you saw that after I had that dream that I was holding a platinum sword in my hand, I miraculously managed to transform my bracelet into a dagger.

Jesoph - I know I was shocked to see this, even after you lost your affinity for the earth you managed to manipulate metals and give them any shape, but this remains between us and our family for the time being. No one needs to know that you can do this, you might be unique or extremely rare.

AKIHIKO - I know, I know, you don't have to repeat it a thousand times. Believe me, we will get there... and I hope it will be like in my dream, that this unmelting ice retreats towards the center of the planet and we regain the seasons.

Jesoph - I trust you and your dream, everyone from here are our dear friends who support our cause and who want the same thing as you, brother, so let's go to the center of the world.

Next time - 

The Bloody Twilight / The Goddess I Love ENG