The hurricane and the demon

Considering what happened, 6 months have passed since the victory of humanity.But some stories remained unfinished.

Let's go back to the day after the victory, to the place where AKIHIKO's house used to be, in a remote corner of his kingdom.There was a wonderful summer vacation home where AKIHIKO along with his parents and younger sister would come on hot days to enjoy the cool breezes near the bay.What did he forget? Who was forgotten? Why did this happen? Who is responsible for what happened?That calamity! He took what I loved in the world! Mother .... brother .... father ....

Everything was taken from me because of you! I will find you and destroy you with my hand, even if it takes me an eternity! The girl cried, crying with her dead mother in her arms.

Although this girl does not know what actually happened, she will be the next source of destruction of the planet. But the promise made with her mother before she died will not let her do it too soon, being still too young to go over a royal order.(When a person with pure blood from the old magical civilization gives an order, no one can oppose it, only if they are of the same blood and with the same or greater power)

This means that the girl will not be able to destroy the world as she really wants, but through certain detour routes she can achieve her goal. To reach what we know today, the vengeful Hurricane!

Returning to the present, AKIHIKO began to prepare a new beginning for this world. To make a world free of war, children sacrificed for war, mothers raped and killed as a result of attacks. A world where people can exist in peace and if they have concerns, they can turn to the supreme authority. That being the new leadership created by AKIHIKO. Joseph being the new leader of the world and their childhood friend, Hikari (known as the daughter of dead lightning, one of the last masters of lightning)

Why the two of them put as the supreme leadership?AKIHIKO realized... He is a god. People pray to him and expect answers or actions from him. People cannot perceive that a former human has become a god, but becoming a Demon Lord is something to be expected.So to avoid any deviation of the future he is looking for, to meet Yuna again someday.

Time has passed... 2 years have passed as if everything had happened yesterday...AKIHIKO came to the conclusion that the only ones who can still perceive him as the one before are his parents and his brother and Hikari.The rest of the people see him as an imposing unknown, radiating danger from all magical sources. But this in the case of those who have enough magical power to perceive him as a threat, normal people or the weak, perceive him as a simple and gentle man... sometimes they are afraid to look into his eyes being golden and frighteningly beautiful.

AKIHIKO - If I tried to talk to the gods... would I get any answers? ..... I don't think so, I tried in moments of desperation but no one helped me.Everything was quiet in the world and in his kingdom, but he did not know that something was fast approaching.In the west of the kingdom, it approaches.The vengeful Hurricane From Sayumi's (it means my little princess) perspective (Avenging Hurricane)Sayumi- I arrived home mother .... it took me two years to recover my magical power to escape from that cave under the bay, now I will go to find out the truth, where the calamity is actually. Or who it is.5 days later,AKIHIKO feels a dangerous presence, his intuition tells him to go and observe what is approaching, in contradiction his instinct tells him to destroy that presence.

AKIHIKO has problems since he became a god, his human intuition is constantly fighting with his power instinct. To receive such power as a mortal suddenly, without having gone through suffering and special training to support such a huge power, can possess you and turn you into a calamity.