What i am ? God or demon ?2/5

5 days have passed since AKIHIKO was transported to that world.

During this time he researched the entire surface of that world or planet he is on, apparently it is only a third of his planet although they have exactly the same ecosystem, the difference is that here there is only a patch of land and the rest is water.

AKIHIKO was meditating all this time to figure out how he would manage to go back where he came from, but the possibilities were equal to zero.But during this time spent on an unpopulated planet that is good as a training ground, AKIHIKO decided to find out what kind of skills he has in his complete arsenal.

Here comes the explanation.

AKIHIKO in his god state has offensive and defensive skills, even support.

Offensive skills:

He can summon celestial lightning dragons, mythical creatures that once crossed the sky of his planet and known from fairy tales and religious books as the beings that protect heaven from evil.

The sword of the enchanted eye - It is a sword made by a demigod from the time when gods were still allowed to mate with mortals, as the name suggests the sword has a golden eye on its hilt, that eye has 3 abilities and a passive.

1 - The space knife, the user can cut through space time with the sword for a short period of time, it can be used on beings to erase their existence or destroy their future.

2 - The Eye of the World, this ability is for observation, nothing can not be seen by the user during the use of the ability, the problem is that if someone knows how to use the reflection objects they can go out of the visual area of ​​the ability.

3 - An ability that should never be used and from stories heard from old sages. The void, the user opens a black train that will swallow everything in its way, this ability can swallow the whole universe not just the planet, that's why the user must have an incantation to use it and in that to specify the time of use otherwise everything it will end.

The passive of the sword is also in proportion to the abilities and it alone is enough to not use the abilities.

Heart Curse - if someone is cut by the sword while her passive is in progress, a curse will grab their heart and shatter it on the spot. therefore the use of abilities is not necessary, once the sword is taken out of the sheath and the opponent is hit, death is inevitable. But the disadvantage is that it works on a single target and has a reactivation time depending on the user and the duration of the experience.

Defensive skills

1 - The mountains are on my side, as the name suggests, the user can manipulate the structures around him, as long as there is land around him, or he can create impenetrable walls, although it does not require a very high precision and great attention to the use of this ability because disrupt nature and if the original structures are not withdrawn, destructive events may occur such as the ignition of volcanoes or worse.

2 - Lightning protection, if the user is in a critical moment of imminent death, he can invoke a lightning that will engulf him and destroy everything in its path, leaving the user unharmed. The ability can also be considered an offensive but necessary one considering the summoning of the heavenly dragons.

3 - Enchanted eyes, the user can mislead his enemy by showing illusions with people from his life or terrible events from the past, mostly used for diversions, baits and mental torture.

Support skills

1 - The voice of hearts, the ability heals the user and those close to him are considered by the user as allies. As the name suggests, the user's heart emits sounds that, once in contact with the targets, will heal them. It works on the principle of sound waves, these waves cannot be observed with the naked eye and are effective during a fight.

2 - An army of 100 makes a thousand, as the name suggests, the user can strengthen himself or strengthen allies to ensure the strength of a thousand soldiers.

3 - Rebirth, an ability forbidden by some gods. The user can revive a person who died in the last moments around him, but how this is practically a violation of the rules of nature that mortals should be mortals and immortals should be immortals. This ability has been banned and whoever uses it will be severely punished.

AKIHIKO studied every skill he possessed and realized something. If he uses an ability that is forbidden by the gods, maybe they will appear and help him. Although it doesn't really sound brilliant, but nothing and alone, it seems better with someone else even if he came to kill you.

So AKIHIKO went looking for some beings on that island, he found some kind of strange feline and killed it and used rebirth on that feline to see if anything happens.

AKIHIKO - Rebirth!At that moment time stopped, and a light appeared from the sky and stairs made of clouds in the sky. Who could descend except the god of rebirth and the god of death came out of the earth.

AKIHIKO - I think I messed up!

The god of rebirth will be GR for short and the god of death will be GD.

GR - Young God, who are trying to disrupt nature and its laws, what are you trying to violate?

GD - Yes! Say! I was waiting for that cat to come to me, the last one resigned and I need another one for company. So tell me quickly the reason why she is still not with me in my palace from hell?

AKIHIKO - Well... I just needed help to leave this world in which I was brought.

At that moment the two gods looked at each other and laughed at AKIHIKO, apparently the two were laughing because any god can travel from one world to another without any problem.

AKIHIKO remained cold after hearing the words

.For more, wait for chapter 3.