7.

mason had plans with his sister today, they were going shopping. aria was bored out of her mind. she decided to finally get up and do something since it was like 3:30 and she hadn't gotten up or ate anything yet.

Aria

I rolled out of my bed and fell on the floor with a thud.
"ouch" I mumbled. my mom was at work so she wouldn't have heard me fall. Becca was here but idk where. and my dad was. well idk where my dad is tbh. he's been gone alot recently.. Working late or just being somewhere else. I have no idea. I'm rarely out of my room when theyre here.

I put on an outfit for the day and stretch. I have to workout later with maleah. we always work out on Saturdays together. I've been working out more recently. idk why. just a habit ig.

I walk downstairs being met with Becca laying on the couch. "hey" I say, Becca nods and smiles. "I like your outfit" Becca says and I smile. "thank you sis"
my outfit was...

I liked it and it was cute soo I picked it

I walked out of my door and out into the street.
I was just planning on walking for a little bit. I checked the time and then walked to a park that was kinda close to my house.

I sat on the swings and just took a break from life for a minute. my phone had died. and I didn't know what time it was. it started to get dark so I ran home.

I opened the door and walked up to my room. no one was home. I plugged in my phone and laid down. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up at 10:30 pm. shit. I checked my phone and saw I had 20 notifications.

10 missed called from "mason"
5 messages from "mason"
5 messages from "losers"
-
shit

I opened masons texts first.

Mason
hey wyd?
delivered 5:31 pm

mason
hey, how was your day?
Delivered 6:35 pm

Mason
Are you okay?
Delivered 8:55 pm

Mason
hello??
Are you alright?
delivered 10:38 pm

I texted back..

aria
love, I'm sorry. I was at the park and then I fell asleep.
I'm okay. im so sorry.. My phone died and I wasn't thinking
Read 10:56 pm

-
fuck fuck fuck...

I decided to leave him alone. i put my head down and fell asleep. again I know.

A/n
I know I'm sorryyy
They got in an argument. mb.
But it's all gonna be okay next chapter...
maybe