3.

it has been a couple weeks since aria had hung out with the guys. she didn't want to be a burden to the guys so she stopped texting them. until..

maddy has added aria to "the gang 😎"

aria
what is this?

Tristan
it's our gc lmao

Miguel
yeahhh

mason
hey

aria
hey mase

Miguel
since when did you call mason mase?

mason
I'm not complaining but yeah fr?

aria
idk 🤷‍♀️

Becca babes
omg not you guys liking my sister more than me
#im.emo.now

aria
#go.cry.about.it
but if you feel like I'm taking your friends I'll leave. really I don't want you to hate me more than you do.

maddy
babes it's okay

Becca
oh. i don't hate you ari

mason
anyways.. what are you guys doing?

aria
in bed

Becca
on the couch

Tristan
watching tiktok

Miguel
watching mason edits

aria
omg guys new ship?
mason and Miguel??
#m&m

maddy
OMG you're onto sum
-

aria clicked off her phone and got up. she changed into some different clothes and decided to invite some friends to the beach.

aria added mason, miguel, tristan, Becca, maddy, maleah and Quinn to "plans"

aria
GUYSSS
let's go to the beachhh

maleah
who's in this?

aria
mason, migule, Tristan, Becca, maddy and you and Quinn.

Quinn
OMFG miguelll??

miguel
yes?

Quinn
OMGG WTF!!

aria
anyways, y'all down to go to the beach?

everyone
yes
-
aria got dressed for the beach and texted her friends which beach and where to meet at.

at about 3 pm everyone arrived. maleah and Quinn arrived at the same time. and then everyone else a few minutes after. aria was there already for 30 minutes.

they set out towels and aria stood up.
she was in the middle of miguel and mason.
"race you guys?" and the boys nodded.
"3..2..1" With that aria began running as fast as she could. aria was in track and then soccer, so she could run. she did track her freshman year and soccer since she was 9. she was about to make it when tristan ran up and picked her up.
"AHHH tristan put me down!! right now!" aria screamed. the boys stopped and Quinn and maleah ran over. "omg tristan! I'm going to kill you" Tristan carried her to the water. "PUT ME DOWN" she said and Tristan smiled. "okay" and he dropped her, she fell into the water and inhaled so much water. Tristan began laughing as she came up.. but soon he stopped. "are you okay?" Miguel asked and she nodded, catching her breath. aria pushed Tristan towards the water. making him fall over face first into the cold water below. she laughed.

after about 20 minutes of them swimming they all got out, aria sat on her towel next to maleah, Quinn was on arias right.

(basically it was, maleah, aria, Quinn, mason, migule, Tristan, and the girls were on Maleah's left)

Quinn kept smiling and laughing at mason whenever he said something. aria was tired. she layed her head down and then maleah and Quinn walked off somewhere. she looked at them laughing and tears threatened to spill. she held it in and layed her head back down. mason sat next to her, she opened her eyes and sat up.

"you okay?" mason asked

"yeah I'm all good" aria smiled
Mason smiled back
-

it was 8pm and everyone began getting there stuff together to leave. aria got up and walked over to mason, he opened his arms and she put her hands around his neck. he wrapped his arms around her waist and they hugged for a minute. aria pulled away and looked around, her eyes found a certain brunette, Quinn. Quinn's face was filled with jealousy. aria scoffed and grabbed the rest of her stuff, she started walking home, Becca got a ride with maddy. mason and Tristan offered to take her home but she said no.

aria

i arrived home and put my things away.
today was an okay day, but Quinn really got on my nerves. she kept flirting with mason, and I mean I don't like him, atleast i think. but seeing him smile and laugh with her made me feel weird. it's like she was using me for them. she always begged to come over when Becca had friends over. but me and Quinn aren't even friends. not close at least.

i put my thoughts aside and got in bed, hopefully tomorrow will be okay. maybe..

a/n
short chapter bc the next one is gonna be juicyyy 🤷‍♀️
anyways love you guys!!

bruh I hate my science and English teachers 😭