4.

it has been exactly 3 days, 12 hours and 21 minutes since everyone went to the beach. aria had a good week. and she was excited for the weekend.
she decided to post on instagram.

aria.clarke

clarke

1/2

2/2

I'm bored 😐
-
Masonthames
pretty 🤷‍♀️
^ oh yeah?

madelainemcgraw
omg gorgeous babe
^ i love you babe

beccafclarke
omg my sister is beautiful 🤩
^ omg ilysm sissy
-

aria was freaking out, mason just called her pretty!! wthhh. aria was sitting in bed when she got a notification.

the gang 😎

maddy
are we just gonna ignore the fact
that mason called aria pretty?

Tristan
fr like

Miguel
i lowkey ship

mason
yes, yes we are going to ignore that

aria
ugh ajdbshkxsnzguxanxgzya
he called me pretty 😋

mason
bc it's true, you are very pretty

aria
HAHDJSHXUCNAG
ndjxuayxjznxhzo

maddy
okay but like, I could see them dating

Tristan
ME TOOO I see it

Becca
i sooo see it

aria
BECCA

mason
GUYS STOP

-
Aria clicked off her phone and walked down stairs, she was debating on wether she should invite mason over, or not. she got a bowl and put some cereal in, then milk. (if you put milk before cereal gtfo)

it was 2:45

M A S O N

i was laying in bed, bored out of my mind, when I got a notification. I thought it was from the gc but it was from aria.

aria
hey wanna come over?

mason
sure, I'll be there soon

aria
See you soon love

-
LOVE??
she called me love??
i am freaking out rn.
i changing into some more comfortable clothes and asked my sister to drive me there.

"so are you hanging out with Becca?" She asked
i laughed and said "nah, her sister aria"
Brooke smirked and I rolled my eyes, "oh shut up Brooke" we pulled up to the house and I got out. "bye have fun" Brooke said and I smiled and nodded. i knocked on the door and she let me in.

we sat down and started watching a movie, she moved over and layed on my stomach. my stomach was turning, I smiled and put my arms around her. we layed like that for awhile. aria smiled and sat up.
"what do you want to do?" Aria asked me and I thought for a second and then I said "hm we could go live and answer questions" she nodded and I set up my phone.

Masonthamesoffical has stated a live video!

A lot of people were joining, me and aria were sitting at her kitchen table. i looked at some questions.
"throw up the 4s" I read aloud and me and aria got in frame and threw our hands up in 4s. she was looking at the questions "someone said marry me mason" we both laughed. "who are you with" was one of the questions, I smiled and said "aria" the comments went wild. "Omg are you dating" aria said and I laughed "no we are just friends" and one of the comments said "not yet" omfg. i laughed and then she opened her arms. i sighed knowing she wanted a hug or a piggy back ride. "back?" I asked and she nodded, I turned around and picked her up, staying in frame the whole time.

you guys would be a cute couple
one of the comments said and my cheeks turned a slight pink color. aria giggled. damn her laugh is pretty. i think I like her. idk tho. i don't want Becca to be weirded out by me liking her sister.

it's getting late so we said bye to the live and I stopped it. i clicked my phone off and walked over to the couch. aria plopped down next to me. i was feeling bold so I grabbed her hand and interlocked out fingers. I saw her blush, I smiled.

aria looked at my eyes, I made eye contact. we held it and then she looked at my lips, and back to my eyes. i did the same, we leaned in... and we kissed.

holy fucking shit. we kissed, I smiled after we pulled away. i got a notification, "my sisters on her way" I said and aria nodded. "can I meet her?" Aria asked and I said "yeah ofc" we walked out to the porch to wait for Brooke. i saw her car pull up and I walked over to it, aria walked to Brooke's side of the car.

"hi! I'm aria" she said and Brooke smiled "hey I'm brooke" aria nodded and then said "you're so pretty" while smiling, Brooke smiled and then they said bye.

we arrived home, I kept thinking. does she like me?
time will tell...

a/n
IK ITS EARLY FOR A KISS but trust me, it's needed for the story line.