6.

the sun shone though arias windows as she opened her eyes. she sat up, it was Saturday. 9:52 am.
she went back to sleep until 2.

she decided to hangout with Luke and maleah again.
they went to the mall.

ariaclarke

(Aria)

(Aria on the door, maleah the other girl)

me and mal 🫶🏻
-
Malbarks
#malia (our ship name)
^ or Arieah? Orrr Maria?

miguelcazarezmora
#malia 😎
^ 😋😋

tristanpravong
peace!
-

aria had just got home from the mall, she was thinking of texting mason since she heard him and Quinn broke up. so she clicked on his follow button, and dmed him.

ariaclarke
hey mason, how are you?
i heard about the break up, I'm sorry.

masonthames
hey aria, it's alright, and I'm doing okay.
How are you?

ariaclarke
losing my mind. lol

masonthames
um, I'm sorry, for ghosting you.

ariaclarke
it's fine ig. but why did you ghost me?

masonthames
Quinn told me you were saying luke, and that you kissed him. and I believed her, bad idea. but I'm sorry

Ariaclarke
it's okay, I was just super confused.
text my number, or snap.

masonthames
okay :)
-

aria was smiling at her phone. she was happy that her and mason were talking again. she wasn't sure if she still liked him because she lost a lot of her feelings for him. but she was happy they were talking again.

3 M O N T H S L A T E R

aria and mason were going to watch a movie. aria really liked mason and mason really liked aria. they both had no idea how the other felt. mason walked over to aria and pulled her into a hug, aria smiled as they pulled away. "hey mase" aria said as mason smiled, "hi aria" they both laughed and went into the theatre room, they were watching a horror movie.
(Idk what movie, just imagine what movie you want)

a jump scare happened causing aria to jump back and quickly grab masons hand. she finally relized what she did and quickly removed her hand "sorry" she whispered, masons heart was pounding "it's okay" he said. the lights were dark so aria couldn't tell but mason was red. but she was too. the rest of the movie had tons of jump scares. a bad jump scare came on and aria and mason both jumped, they both put there hands together and were holding hands now. "sorry" aria said and mason laughed "You're cute." He said and aria smiled. the movie ended and they got out of there seats. mason was thinking of asking aria out tonight, but he wasn't sure.

mason and aria were waking to her house, and talking along the way. Mason stopped walking and looked at aria, "I have a question.." mason said and aria looked at him, "okay" she said smiling. "so..um" she laughed "spit it out thames" they both laughed and mason finished his sentence. "will you be my gf?" He asked, arias heart skipped a beat and she was filled with joy.
She smiled so big, mason was standing there, the nervous feeling still in his mind. aria pulled him in and locked their lips together. "yes I will mr thames" mason laughed. "want to spend the night?" Aria asked smiling at mason as they stood outside her house.
"yeah sure" the pair went into arias room and aria grabbed clothes for mason and he went to the bathroom to change. aria changed into sweat pants and a random shirt while mason was in the bathroom. they laid down next to eachother and fell asleep cuddling.

the insta post is from a couple weeks later.

masonthames

(pretend it looks like them)

my girl <3
-

ariaclarke
my love <3
^ ily ari

beccaclarke
be nice to her, I mean it thames.
^ don't worry becca.

Tristanpravong
hmm I'm thinking Maria? Orrr arson
^ fan- Arson? 😭
^ mason- shut up Tristan.

ariaclarke
mason. Be nice to tristan.
^ yes ma'am
^ brady- damn he's whipped

-

mason, Miguel and Tristan were going over to aris to hangout. Miguel and tristin were watching a movie while mason and aria layed on her bed. they pulled eachother closer, they kissed and the tristan and miguel groaned. "oh shut up" mason said, we all stood up and we're going to walk downstairs when I jumped on masons back and fell on the bed. Miguel took a picture.

a few hours later Miguel and Tristan left. mason was going to stay with aria but he got a phone call.
"answer it" aria said and mason nodded. mason was talking. "I'm with my gf" he said and aria smiled.
"can I invite her?" He asked through the phone.
he got off the call and said. "I'm invited to go to the movies and an amusement park tomorrow with Miguel and his friend addy, wanna come?" Mason asked aria, she thought about it before nodding "yes ofc"

a/n-
I'm too lazy to write more, I'm sorry!!
Anyways thsi sucks but it's okay! 😋😋🫶🏻
love you guys