25

SMUT WARNING

(One year later)

(One year later)

"Right you ready" Bella asks

I don't know where Hunter is let alone where our daughter is.

"Yeah ok" I smile

Bella takes my hand and leads me outside to a limousine where Hunter stood. He has a huge grin on his face as he opened the door.

I smile at him before getting in. He gets in himself closing the door behind him.

"Mind telling me where we are going" I ask

"Now that would be ruining the surprise" he grins

As we arrived I realised it was a beautiful outside restaurant. He took my hand and lead me to our table while waiters and waitresses were standing around.

We sat down as people brought a glass of red whine for me and a whiskey for Hunter. The place was beautiful and to top it off it was a clear night so the stars really stand out.

"This place is amazing" I say

"Only the best for my girl" he smirks

We talked for a little bit then finally ate. After we finished Hunter took my hand leading me somewhere else. He told me to close my eyes and every step felt like forever.

"Ok and open your eyes" he says

As I open my eyes I'm shocked by what's in front of me.

"It looks amazing Hunter" I giggle like a little kid

"I'm glad you like it" He grins

We go over and sit down watching the night sky in its beauty. His arm was wrapped around me as we both sat in silence.

"What is that" Hunter asks getting up

"What" I question

"There's something right there" He says

I get up looking trying to see what he is but nothing. I turn around to see him on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"I know I'm not great with words" He starts "But Olivia White there's not a day I cant live without you so. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive"

"Yes Hunter Valentino I will marry you" I smile

He puts the ring on my finger then lifts me up spinning me around as our lips connect. I hear a load of cheers coming from the side of us. As I look I see everyone walking towards us including Scarlett as everyone has smiles on there faces.

"You planned all of this for us" I say looking at Hunter

"Well I did get help from Bella" He smirks

Everyone hugs us and congratulates us before Hunter picks Scarlett up. We all headed to the limousine and headed back to the house.

"Well congratulations you guys" Nathan says

We all share a drink and cheer. I pick Scarlett up as her head falls onto my shoulder and she falls asleep.

Hunter places a kiss onto her head before I walk into her room. I gently place her down placing a kiss onto her head myself. I walk out closing the door behind me before leaning against the wall.

"Come on soon to be wife" Hunter says taking me into a room

He starts kissing my neck before he backs us up onto a wall. His hands unzipped my dress before letting it fall to the ground. He practically rips everything off me till I'm standing in front of him in nothing.

"How is it every time your naked in front of me you get more beautiful" Hunter questions with a smirk

"I don't know you tell you your the one marrying me" I smile sweetly

His jaw clenched as his eyes got darkened. He pulled me in walking us to the bedroom before laying me flat onto the bed. He took his tie off before tying my hands above my head.

He keeps a smirk on his face before leaning into my ear.

"I don't want you to make a sound" he says

He strips completely before spreading my legs. With no warning he slammed into me making me choke on air. I bite my lip trying not to make a sound.

He starts with slow thrusts with a wicked smirk on his face. He was making this torture and a part of that make my heart skip a beat.

He pulls out before slamming himself back in. My mouth forms an 'oh' shape as he starts slamming himself inside me with no mercy.

God I want to moan I want to scream his name but I'm trying my hardest not to and he isn't making it easy.

He places his hand onto my neck quickening the pace he was going at. The intense feeling in my stomach was for sure there and the pleasure felt to good.

"Hunter" I moan

My walls tightened around him as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Oh fuck" I whined

"Hold it" He sternly ordered

"I can't" I sob

"Don't cum Olivia"

Just as he said that my legs shaking like no tomorrow I started realising all over his cock. I couldn't hold it and fuck I knew I was probably going to get a spanking for that.

After I came down my high he flipped me onto my stomach lifting my ass into the air holding onto the headboard slamming into me even deeper.

"I. Thought. I. Told. You. To. Hold. It" he says with every thrust

His thrusts became a little sloppy as he finally came inside me. Once he came down from his high he pulled out untied my hands and fell beside me.

"I could go for another round" I say with a smile

"Oh I know you could" he smirks "but for the moment one is enough"

He gets up and walks into the bathroom before coming back with a towel. I go to grab it but he stops me. He turns me back onto my back and cleans me up before placing a kiss onto my inner thigh.

He throws the towel somewhere before climbing upwards towards me pulling the covers over us.

"I still can't believe we're engaged" I smile

"Well I can. It's about time I made you my wife" he reply's

He pulls me closer so my back is on his chest before he wraps arms around me.

"I love you"

"I love you to"