16

"Fuck sakes" someone shouts as glass shatters against the wall

I've been here for three fucking months and still nothing. Though I guess I'm lucky they don't really try anything and I haven't really talked witch is pissing them off.

As the door opens my dad walks in with two minions. They shut the door behind him while my dad kneels in front of me. He lifts my chin up forcing my to look up at him.

"Is the princess ready to talk yet" he asks in a mocking tone

I just stare at him not saying a word. I mean what are you meant to say to your so called dad who kidnapped you, Oh hi father nice to see you kidnapped me.

"Alright then" he smirks

He grabs a chair and sits on it in front of me. His two minions grab me placing me onto a chair while keeping me chained up. They hand a book to my father as he starts reading through it.

"You know I always hoped for a boy first but you just proved to me your mother should have got rid of you when she had the chance" he keeps smirking while saying it

I think the past three months having that throw at me everyday I've just become numb to it all.

"I think it's about time you learned the truth" he smirks even more while pulling a laptop out

He starts playing a video of me in a hotel room with Hunter. Or should I say that time Hunter caught me touching myself and decided to eat me out instead.

"I mean that was a fucking show" he starts "I should have tied you down and given you the talk of don't fuck your fathers enemy"

As his minions laugh my eyes wonder around the room. I mean what type of fucking idiot let's there hostage find out where they keeps there guns.

"I'm going to ask you this once and once only" he smirks "how many times have you fucked him"

"Probably more times then you was able to fuck mum" I smile before looking away

I can tell that pissed him off and a part of me was scared. Another part of me didn't give two shits anymore. If he was going to kill me he would have done it the second I got here witch means two things.

He wants to use me for something. Or two he wants my death to be slow. But to honest I don't care at that scares me more. My mum was always the type where is she doesn't care you know there will be a deadly attack soon.

"What the fuck did you just say" he shouts

"You heard" I smile

"Your lucky I don't hit women" he grins

"No you just fuck them dump them or kill them" I say looking away

"Unchain her" he shouts

As they unchain me he stands up making his chair fall behind him. I stand up a bit weekly but mange to look him in his eyes.

"Your all fucking lip ain't you. Well let's see if you can fucking fight" he grins

"Before we do where's your gun" I smirk

He goes to grab his gun to realise it's not there. He looks up at me a bit flabbergasted. I pull his gun out and point it to his head before pulling the trigger. His body falls down as his minions rush in.

I shoot the ones in the room before grabbing there guns. As I tiptoe out I make my way to the main part of this building where quite a few people rush in.

I grab another gun shooting both killing men on both sides. I know I'm week I know I feel like collapsing any second but I can't. After shooting them I ran out the building before running to the nearest building there was.

As I look at the bar I realise it's the same one me and Hunter was in when I was dancing with Grey. I walk to the alley before dropping to the ground against the wall. I can feel my eyes getting heavy but know I can't let myself go yet.

As a faint voice reaches my ears I hear sirens. As my eyes open for the final time I see a man who seems to be holding my side as paramedics rush towards us. I can see him moving away with blood on his hands as the paramedics try stopping whatever is bleeding.

***

As the sound of beeping hits my ears my eyes open. It's clear I'm in a hospital with doctors around me.

"We almost lost you there" one pipes up

As most leave the room one stays. She seems like she knows me considering she is on the phone talking lowly. As she leaves the room I get out of the bed in pain ripping wires off me before jumping out the window.

Thank god I was on the second floor but still it hurts like shit. I get up before running anywhere my legs take me. I go down an alley to see a backpack with clothes in like someone knew I'd run down here. I grab the clothes and realise it's a pair of leggings with a hoodie.

Not caring much I put them on before walking around for a little while. It was getting dark and I didn't know where the fuck to go. I mean I could probably go to Hunter but I don't know what they have been told and I can't risk it.

I bump into someone not really noticing who it was.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" she says

"It's fine" I smile before holding my side in pain

"Your the run away from the hospital" she questioned

"Don't tell anyone you saw me please" I beg before trying I walk

"No I won't. I'm a doctor myself I get people hate hospitals" she states

I turn back around to face her as her arms pull me into a hug.

"Have you got anywhere to stay" she asks

"Not really" I honestly say

"Well my apartment is small but I can't let a pregnant women stay on the streets" she smiles

"Pregnant" I questioned

"I thought they told you" she panicked

"No it's fine I just. Wow" I start

"Come on let's get you in the warm" she smiles