Chapter 7: The Power of Violence And Hacking

Y/N groggily walked through the school halls. He was always like this on monday's, losing his distinct edge and attitude, something his teachers appreciated. This monday he was tired for a different reason though. He spent the whole night looking up old articles to satisfy his curiosity.

"I tried searching for incidents at the school related to the name Dojima but got nothing." Y/N sighed. "Ah well. Least I know her old man wasn't a punk."

When he was at Hibiki's, he grew curious about her mother. He knew they were together, yet there wasn't a single picture with her mother in it.

"Not much else I can do. Don't know her mother's maiden name." Y/N groaned in frustration.

"Somethin' the matter?"

Y/N turned his head and saw Mayumi standing there holding two energy drinks. "None of your business Kusogaki. Leave me alone."

Mayumi scoffed. "Here I was trying to be nice. I even bought you an energy drink."

Y/N rose an eyebrow. "The fuck? Why?"

Not expecting the question, Mayumi got flustered. "Da-um...D-don't get the wrong idea, paisen! I just saw how tired you looked and thought you'd appreciate something caffeinated."

"Hey I ain't complaining." Y/N grabbed the energy drink. "Thanks."

Hibiki and Sadako watched the exchange from the end of the hall. "That little homewrecker!" Hibiki was not happy.

"Hold on Hibiki. I'm sure there is a good reason why she would-"

"Yo...my friends have club stuff after school so...wanna hang out?"

"...Nevermind." Sadako sighed.

Y/N shook his head. "Nah, I have plans. Buddy of mine is finished with community service today."

"Oh...well, whatever I guess. I can just find something else to do." Mayumi dejectedly walked off.

Y/N watched her walk off, cracking open the can. "Better get going. Don't want to keep the homie waiting."

Hibiki contemplated the information she just learned. "So she's alone after school everyday?"

"Nobody would know." The voice pressured her.

"Ngh...Shut up."

"Hmm? I didn't say anything."

"Wha-" Hibiki flinched. "Oh, ah, S-sorry, I must be hearing things!"

"Yeah, sounds like you." Sadako chuckled. "So, should we get going?"

Hibiki thought for a moment, an idea popping into her head. "How about we hang out with that girl?"

////

"Oi! Been waiting on ya, man!" A male voice called out to Y/N.

The voice's owner was 184cm(6') and had a scar on his left cheek. Framing his face was medium length blond hair, and he wore punk attire.

HIDEKI "CHANGE THAT MINDSET INTO A GRINDSET JIMBO" KAMAMIYA

"Sorry man, got held up by some first year." Y/N used an excuse. "So, how's it feel being a free man again?"

"So fucking liberating!" Hideki shouted, spooking the surrounding pedestrians. "C'mon, let's go tear shit up!"

"Now your speaking my language! Our first stop..." Y/N dramatically pointed and the boys shouted in sync. "KARAOKE!"

////