Chapter 2: Y/N's A Terrible Student

It was an average morning in the L/N household.

"YOU TELL HIM TO WAKE HIS ASS UP BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND TWIST HIM INTO A GODDAMNED PRETZEL!"

Oh yeah, her.

M/N "NOT DIVORCED THIS TIME" L/N

Yui stared at her mother, a blank expression on her face. "Do...you want me to say that verbatim or...?"

M/N shot Yui a glare.

"Got it."

Yui walked up the steps and knocked on Y/N's door.

"Oi, big bro! Mom's gonna kick the shit out of you if you don't wake up!"

Y/N didn't respond; Yui assumed he was still fast asleep.

"Ugh...I'll buy you ten minutes. If you're not up, it's on you." Yui turned and grumbled. "Can't believe I'm sticking my neck out for you like this."

Y/N's eyes slowly opened, thus begging his morning routine.

Step 1: Get out of bed.

Thump!

Step 2: Freshen up.

He slowly dragged himself along his bedroom floor, passed the the trash can, and fridge-wait fridge? Whatever, unimportant.

Upon reaching the bathroom, he used the sink to pull himself up. Splashing his face with water, Y/N cleared the gunk from his eyes and brushed his teeth. He debated shaving, but he didn't exactly have much facial hair so he decided it would be a waste of time.

Step 3: Get dressed.

Approximately 8 minutes had past so far, and M/N was getting impatient. "That boy is so fucking dead!" She angrily made her way upstairs.

Stopping infront of his door, She rose her leg.

BANG!

As the door hung open, Y/N was just finishing by putting on the uniform jacket, opting to leave it unbuttoned.

"What do I need to put extra locks on the door? Give a man some privacy."

M/N ignored Y/N and grabbed his ear, dragging him downstairs before literally kicking him out of the house. His bag soon flew out the door, hitting him in the face.

"Was an extra five minutes of sleep worth it?" Yui looked down on him.

"Those were the most peaceful five minutes of my life."

////

The school day was going about as you'd expect. Y/N bust in, fell asleep, and got into a fight within ten minutes.

"SERIOUSLY! TEN MINUTES! THAT'S HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR YOU TO GET SENT HERE!" Saji shouted at Y/N.

Y/N was currently sat in the student council room infront of the Student Council President and Saji; Already well acquainted with the both of them.