Part 8 - dont ya just love family?!

Heyo :) here's another chapter the picture is of Gemma's dress x

********
So here I am, just casually walking to lunch (the day after my brother arrived at school) and I see none other than James and what came next, I wasn't expecting...

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, and even though I scream and kick furiously, he takes me go the one place where he knows I will be quiet...the library, where I see a group of five girls, all looking really pretty, one has blackish brown hair, another with dark red hair, one with longish very layered blonde hair and a painful looking bruise across he face (I later was told by the resourcfull leela that she was hit in the face by a basketball In PE) another has short blonde hair and is holding a Capri sun and lastly one with very long blonde hair who seems to be ranting to the red haired girl - something about "Dan" "Ocean" and "Wattpad" they all look over in surprise as James carries me past and i mouth help and they all jump up, shit is about to go down, judging from the looks on their faces.

"OI!" The blackish haired one (Elloise) says storming forwards with the others who I learn are Darcey (short blonde haired) Bekki (bruised headed, blonde haired) Emily (dark red haired) and Shannon (long blonde haired) as she says this, Bekki just happens to say the same thing and they look at eachother and start screaming "JINX!" So much for my rescue.

Luckily the others decided to join in "Hey let go of her!" Emily says, Shannon and Darcey nodding in agreement, unfortunately he begins to run, right out the library Into the boys bathroom...just perfect,now I look like a complete weirdo!

He then proceeds to grab hold of my shoulders and looks straight In my eyes - "Gemma smith, you had better tell me who hurt you because me and Mason both agree that whoever it is needs to be taught a lesson," I'm about to tell him to let me out it he continues as I open my mouth.
"Yes I know you don't want to tell me which is why I have been forced to turn to, well force."
"James, I am NOT telling you because I know you will most probably put them in hospital!"
"Hah found you!" I hear and turn to see the red haired one- Emily and she grabs my arm and pulls me away.

"Thanks, I didn't think anyone would be able to save me!" (Me)
"That's fine, I always help people because I'm such a nice, calm person" she says
"Yeah, right you are the complete opposite" Shannon jokes, walking over to us. Then suddenly the bell rings signalling the end of lunch.

Before I can take a step, Jared walks up to me; "Hey I'm throwing a party, everyone will be there so you should." He says and walks off. Well...that happened.
********
After school...

At the moment I am being a typical teenage girl, eating crisps while watching pretty little liars, and I'm about to find out a clue about who "A" is and my phone goes off...
Leela: hey r u going to the party?x
Me: urm...I don't know probably not xx
Leela: pleeeeeeaasseee go! Otherwise I will be a loner!!!! Xx
Me: well...maybe x ;)
Leela: pleeaase ur my most favouritest friend ever if u do!xxxxxxx
Me: .....
Me: .....
Me: FINE x

Great, what have I got myself into?!

*******
The weekend of the party

Its 9:30pm and I am busy getting ready with leela for the party, she is wearing a short, red one shoulder dress with matching red heels and I'm choosing what I should wear, I don't normally go to the party's so I am depending on leela. In the end we go for a short dress with a black top half and a black skirt part with pale pink flowers, we matched this with some black heels and gold jewellery and a gold bag.

"Gemma, the girls are here to pick us up!" Me and Leela had been freaking out about how to get to the party and Emily "overheard" us and offered to let us go in her mini with her and Darcey while Bekki and elloise are going in a taxi.

As I reach the door, Mason and James just happen to walk into the hallway and their jaws drop when they see their "defenseless" baby sister/cousin wearing a short dress.
"QUICK, RUN!" I scream at Leela, as Mason and James start to protest, we sprint to the car and Emily speeds away.
******

At the party... (10:30pm)
As we go round the corner to where I am told Jared's house is, I hear the loud music of black veil brides and see what looks like the entire school walking down the street, somehow the car is managing to avoid the beer being thrown.

"Awww you came!" Says a seemingly drunk Jared, walking over. "Yeah, course we came, I mean since we are so amaaaazing!" Elloise says and walks into the house followed by the others and me. As you would expect there's everyone split into their individual cliche groups and I suddenly feel lonely, I mean where to I belong?

"You belong with us, well aslong as you like sherlock!" Bekki says, looking at elloise as she says it. Wait-did I say that out loud (the part of where do I belong)

Well I wonder what's going to happen tonight...