part 7 - mystery of the locker

comment saying who you think is the one living next door,is it Jared or is it Decan or even Megan small or Leela??? Who knows! Sorry for the late update and I just realised like yesterday that as I'm going on holiday tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to update so that's why I'm doing it today instead x don't forget to vote comment and follow x
--------------========-------------==========----------------========

I can't believe it...I mean obviously I knew we had neibours, but I didn't think that it would be Decan! In a way I'm sort of not surprised, it seems very cliche you know, what with a hot guy living next door and a guy at school who has made you his target.

I realise I'm staring and before he notices, I avert my gaze and try to creep away quietly...which would have happened if I wasn't me. I fall over the corner of my bed and in the process, hit my shin on the metal corner. "OWWW FUCK!" I scream and look up at my window to see a surprised/amused/concerned Decan looking at me.

"Urm hi...neibour are you OK?" He asks and I can feel my cheeks burning. Suddenly my door breaks-yes literally breaks and I see a fuming James.Oops I forgot about him. "Gemma smith, what the fuck happened to your face, who did this and who do I have to kill?" I roll my eyes and apologetically look at Decan who is still in his room but now looking petrified. Then Mason came in smiling...until he saw my face, I quickly began to speak before anyone else could talk.

"Well I went to school after you teased me and I made a friend called Leela and as we were walking to class, I accidently bump into this guy and he pushes me against the lockers punches me as I tried to fight back and then he went to punch me again but before you get any ideas, no it wasn't that guy your currently giving the evils to, this guy actually stopped me from getting punched." As I had been talking, James's face had been changing, meaning he was getting angrier and angrier; "right, I'm going to the school," and Mason nods in agreement.

"No, you can't!" (Me)
"Urm yeah we can," (Mason)
"I swear if any of you two go, I will show everyone your baby pictures!" (Me)

They then shut up and after 30 minutes of them trying to persuade me to tell someone (Decan had left 15 minutes before) there was a knock at the door and We, well Mason and James rushed to get it. I waited awkwardly at the stairs until I heard the voice I hated so much...

* * * *
The next day, at school

"Seriously, Megan the slut wannabe is your neibour on one side and Decan the hottie is your other neibour?!" I nod gravely and continued what she started;
"yeah, it turns out her mum forced her to bring round some cupcakes as a welcoming gift."
"Omg, I feel so sorry for you!"
"I know right, and now I have a angry brother and cousin, because they saw the bruise on my eye."

I had tried my best to cover up the bruise, but its quite hard when you have your brother moaning and spitting toothpaste at you. He had also tried to get to auntie Nicola but I had once again threatened him with the baby pics, and he knows I will do it, he learnt from previous experiences I.e. the hard way.

At lunch I can't help but glance towards Jared and I see him glaring then as he meets my gaze, he smirks and luckily Leela doesn't notice. I don't her to know about the target thing, of course she would be happy that she wasn't his target anymore but if she found out I was, I'm scared to think of what would happen.

* * * *
End of school

As I reach my locker, which is conveniently opposite the carpark, i notice that the door is slightly open. When I open it, a crumpled piece of paper falls out. I hesitantly read it;

Hey Gemma, I cant wait to see you again

What.The.Fuck

* * * *
2 weeks later

For obvious reasons I had decided not to tell anyone about the note, because I don't even know who its from. Also nothing else has happened since...

Its lunch and James was delighted to finally be able to come to school, not to have lessons but to find out who hurt me, as I refused to tell him.

He stands -to my suprise- on the table and whistles loudly so everyone looks at him then speaks;

"My name's James and I'm Gemma's big brother, when I find out whoever hurt her, they will wish they had never gone near her," he finishes and I can practically hear all the girls whispering, yes its only the first day and he already has basically all the girls fawning over him.