part 5- target

heyo x :) hope u enjoy this chapter sorry it's a bit short :( stupid thing deleting itself x if u want, please comment vote and follow :)

The pic is of Louis ashworth who is Decans other mate (played by Louis tomlinson)

---------------------------------------------------------

"What really happened?" Once Miss.Brina spoke those words, Jared started speaking-well shrieking more like- and he was going so fast, I struggled to keep up;

"Miss, I was just walking along the corridor You know, just talking about homework with my many friends, when I saw this lovely girl fall over, I went over to help her and suddenly this guy comes barging over and-"

His following words were cut off as Miss .Brina gave him the 'death glare,' and then she turned to me and said; "Gemma, you tell me what happened." Honestly I was happy to.
" Well me and this girl I had just made friends with were walking when I accidently bumped into Jared," Obviously I wasnt going to tell her the real reason as to why I walked into him;

"Then he pushed against the lockers and started to raise his fist, when he started to bring it towards me, I tried to fight back but he was too strong. Just as he was about to beat me up, Decan came and stopped him and not once did he hurt him!" I finished while glaring at Jared, while he smirks at me. Miss.Brina watches this exchange and gives a little nod (supposedly to herself) and speaks: "Gemma, will you please go wait outside?"

Desperate to get away from the tension if the arguament, I immediately get up and Walk out the office and close the door. I sit down in a old beat up chair and anxiously wait for Decan to step out. I get bored easily so you can imagine what it was like, so to distract myself I got out my diary and wrote about- wait a minute, I can hear Jared getting told off...haha.

About 10 minutes later, they both walk out followed by a annoued Miss.Brina, she looks at me and say; "Gemma, you should go and get a icepack, you seem to have a bruise forming under your eye." Damn, that must be from when he threw me to the floor.

As we walk towards the exit of her office outside area, Jared - much to Decans suprise- grabs me and puts his mouth close to my ear; "Well babe, you better watch yourself because I will make you pay for this, I will hurt you more than you could ever imagine, by-" Yet again he didnt get to finish as he was pulled off by an fuming Decan. I guided Decan away but Jared managed to say one last thing...

"You will be my next target."