Seventeen and a half

Remus walked swiftly to the Gryffindor common room, and then up to his, and the other Marauders', dormitory. Ruffling through the room, beginning with Padfoot's area (which was, of no suprise to Remus, extremely messy and unkempt) because he was assumedly, the last one to have used it. Remus searched, and organized, Sirius's part of the dorm, because - lets face it -  even Remus has to admit taht it was just bloody aweful to look at. Though Sirius on the other hand... After everything was sorted to his standards, Remus realized that he hadn't found the map there, and he was just wasting his time by fixing things that Sirius should have kept clean anyways.

Just how did Sirius manage to hide an entire storage container of fire whiskey under his bunk? (The bottles are larger thatn the frame of the bed.)

Remus doesn't even want to know.

Sirius sneaks into the Slytherin Common Room unseen, thanks to James's invisibility cloak he may or may not have "borrowed" without permission, and finds his way to that morning's wave of laundry. WIth a wicked smile on his face he mutters a permanent charm over the newly cleaned robes that the whole house should be wearing today. Barely containing his laughter, he slyly moves on to the second phrase of his prank, leaving the Slytherin common room he draws a pawprint on the door, followed by a stag print, a moon, and a rat print. This was going to be so totally awesome.

James leaned over a piping hot mug of what Lily called "hot cocoa", it smelled absolutely delightful, but James, was, quite frankly not a big chocolate fan, and he was afraid of hurting Lily's feelings if he didn't drink it. He tested the heat of the steaming liquid with his smallest finger.

"You're not trying to poision me, or slip me veritaserum, right?" James asked with a small joking smile.

"No, but it probably would be an interesting experience, just try it James. It's only a muggle drink, no need to freak out. If I wanted to poision you, I would have already done it." Lily responded with a laugh, her beautiful green eyes glinting with happiness and humour.

James picked up the mug, not breaking eye contact with his Lilyflower, and took a large drink of the creamy chocolatey liquid. It was phenominal, James decided as he quickly finished the mug off, setting it down with a grin.

"See! It's really good!" Lily smiles, drinking a mug full of hot cocoa she saved for herself, sighing contently with each warm sip.

Remus sat in the middle of his bed, frustrated that he couldn't find the map, as he was extremely cranky around this time of the month.

Sirius strolls out of the prefect's bathroom, holding the Marauder's map opened in front of him. No one was around him so he decided to go find Prongs, who was with Lilyflower in the Great Hall, as Moony was on his way there it seemed. He folded the Map and stuck it in his pocket.

Remus was walking through he corridors on his way to the Great Hall, his mind reeling and whirring with the possibilities of where Sirius had gone off to.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello!! Prongs is here!!(:

I have uploaded this half of this on a full moon, check, im pretty sure.

I should be able to upload the second part either later tonight or tomorrow, but I still need to write it... I should get on that...

I should be off to practice in like fifteen minutes... Its at six. It's 5:45. I should do that.... I don't really wanna move right now. Im being lazy. I have every right to.

If I don't get it up tonight or tomorrow, blame it on all the writing I have to do for school. I have four pages to write for Friday (One on World War One, and Three of them on Electrochemistry... [I have no clue how im gonna get them done...]). I also have 600 words for English... And a paper for Career Skills, (if I finish it, I'll work on part two of this chapter, I promise). So I am swamped with writing for school.... Plus there is a looming research essay in my near future... Im so not looking forward to that.... So if you all wanna brainstorm ideas for me that would be perfect!!(: [Not just for Wolfstar... My other Essays too if you'd like... Any takers? No? I don't blame you... Lol.

Off to play practice!!