Chapter Twelve

AN: So I am gonna try something new, and hopefully it isnt confusing. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around three AM as Remus woke up from one of his monthly werewolf nightmares. Running his forearm across his forehead to wipe of the beads of sweat that had gathered on his brow.

'What a wild dream,' he thought, 'this is new.' Remus usually has nightmares before the full moon. How many days was it now? Tomorrow night is the full moon. Wow, what happened to the time? Out the window I guess.

James stirred in his bed, mumbling something about "soft red hair" Remus decided he didn't want to know what that was about.

His eyes scanned the room he had called a temporary home for the last six years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A year left of classes. A year left of fun with his Gryffindor friends. A year left of James, Sirius, and Peter keeping an eye on him on the full moon. He shuddered at this thought.

A year left with Sirius.

'What if he never finds out about my feelings?' Remus ponders.

Such thoughts tear through his brain. Reaping havoc amongst his usually well contained mind. Worry etched onto his face, Remus walked into the bathroom.

Splashing water onto his face, he felt his mind slowly start to compose itself.

Remus decided that he really had to tell Sirius. Soon.

Sirius woke up to see that Remus wasn't in his bed, but the bathroom light was on, and it must have been what woke him up. He sat up and stretched. Walking over to the bathroom he peeked in to find Remus splashing water on his face.

"Nightmares again, Moony?"

--------------------------------------

AN: Sorry it's so short! I need inspiration!! So, please comment?