A Strange Turn of Events

Remus sat in a rift between the roots of the Whomping Willow, reading an old muggle book. It was a rather blustery afternoon, a warm gust of wind suddenly breached the buffeting roots, and blew his pages around, causing him to lose his page. Sighing, Remus shut the book, and with it still in his hand, stood up and walked back to the common room.

It was now springtime, all the previous snow was still melting away, and Remus had several puddles to avoid. As he looked around, he saw the effects of spring on his fellow students, they were all ecstatic. Enjoying the warmer weather. Remus felt a slight tingle  under his skin and he knew the full moon was near. He didn't even have to check a lunar calender to know that is was only a few days away.

Remus was anxious, he walked down toward the castle slowly, loving the feel of the warmer air against his skin. He walked around puddles, which Padfoot would probably berate him for, and he slowly but surely made his way into the castle.

Sirius was planning a major spring prank. He was so excited about it. He laughed aloud in the empty common room, at everyone who was going to end up soaked. He jumped off of the couch, and decided to get to setting up his prank. He couldn't wait.

Sirius walked out of the Gryffindor Common Room, and he made his way toward the dungeons. Man, was he going to love ruining all of the Slytherin House's day. He was going to embarrass them all.

James and Lily were sitting in the Great Hall talking about Prefectoral ideas and concepts when Remus walked in.

"Have either of you seen Sirius this morning? I am concerned that he will attempt to try and do something fairly Marauderish without us, Prongs." Remus says, looking around still.

"We haven't seen him at all today, Remus." Lily says.

"When I left the Dormitiory, Sirius was still asleep. Sorry that we were no help to you, Moons." James replies, smiling at Lily who shot him a quick 'stop-making-me-look-stupid' look.

"That's alright. Thanks you two, I'll try to go find him...."

"Wait, Remus!" James yells, getting Remus's attention, "Why don't you check the Map? It's hidden underneath the loose floorboard. Have at it. Just don't forget to put it back when you're done with it, we wouldn't want McGonagal or someone to find it."

"What a splendid idea. Thanks Jamesiepoo!" Remus says before running out of the Great Hall for the fear of his life. Sirius really is getting to me, he thought. "Why couldn't I think of using the Map?"

Marlene McKinnon stalked through the corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was seething. How dare Sirius Orion Black, one of the school's resident bad boys, steal her Remmy from her. I will make him pay, she decided whilst deep in angry thoughts, I will make him pay dearly for doing this.

-----------------------------------------------------

READ THIS PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE?

Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait! I had finals, and my laptop is on it's way out (poor thing). I have good news for you guys, (well more of an idea)! I want to hold a mini competition in this story. There is one thing this story is missing, a good smutty scene. (unless you're not into that stuff, that's cool too.) I want to have a competition to see who can write the best scene! I would like to have it between Sirius and Remus, because this story is about them after all. If you would write a smut chapter, and message it to me, I will both dedicate the chapter to you and read and vote on one of your stories (of your choice) plus, you get the satisfaction of knowing you helped a writer do something she cannot do. Think about it, I think it is genius.(: It would be one of the next two chapters though, which I hope to have up by the middle of June. So, that would be your deadline if you would like to do it.

I have a request of you guys, and I know that it is really odd and strange for me to ask this, and you don't have to do it,, but I would apptreciate it if you would read my up and coming Watty Award 2012 Romance story: All You Need Is Love. Yes, It's named after a Beatles song. Which makes it more awesome! So here is the gist of it: A college bound girl gets dragged on a double blind date with her best friend. She meets a really cute Irish boy who quickly falls for her charming ways. He enrolls in her college and he becomes one of her best friends. Although, he wishes for so much more.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR READING!

PRONGSIE