Chapter 2

“Hello?” Louis said, trying to hide his annoyance.

“Ahh, Louis,” the voice said. It belonged to a Simon Cowell. He very rarely called like this, usually they would just meet up in his posh company buildings. Well, until recently he discovered he had some very important…things that involved Louis. “I hope you haven’t made plans for tonight”.

Louis groaned. Obviously Simon meant he was going to have to cancel his night with Harry.

“Actually, I have. Now if you will kindly hang up, I have a night with –“

“Ahh, Harry I presume?”

Louis groaned again.

“Look Simon, we’re in the same band for frick’s sake! You can’t bar us from each other because you’re afraid of losing a few screaming fangirls!”

Simon chuckled, and Louis gritted his teeth at Simon’s attitude. It just wasn’t fair.

“Yes yes, you and Harry have a very close…relationship. And since you seem to be in such a hurry, I’ll make this call quick. Eleanor will arrive at 7pm. Oh, what a coincidence! That’s only 15 minutes away!”

Louis looked at the clock that had turned to 6:46 and rolled his eyes at it. No use arguing with Simon, he’d probably hung up.

Don’t get me wrong here. Louis loved Eleanor. It was so hard to find someone who was the exact female copy of him, and they got on very well. But it just didn’t work when the brunette girl made it obvious when staring at Liam’s dates and the dancer on the TV who she liked. Yes, Danielle Peazer, who also happened to be dating Liam Payne, what a happy day for us all. Though she would try to conceal it, both Louis and Eleanor made it obvious on their first ‘date’ set up by management that all this ‘dating’ was simply a job they both had to do. Eleanor needed this job to pay for her university fees, whilst Louis rather, needed this job to keep his other one.

Louis wished there was a way to get Eleanor and Danielle together, so she could understand the feeling of dating someone when they were already with another. That way, she could perhaps act a little less close on their dates. But that meant destroying the happy couple Payzer, which he wasn’t willing to do.

Then it came to him; maybe he could set her up with Niall! Okay, so Niall and Danielle aren’t exactly the most…similar people, but at least with Eleanor actually dating someone in real life, Harry could be less annoyed and more understanding when Louis came home with his hair all ruffled up from faked snogging Eleanor so the paparazzi could stay in business.

He looked at the time: 6:49. He made a mental note to tell Niall his plans later; for now, he had a ‘date’ to get to.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I know it’s only chapter 2, but thanks for sticking to this fanfic if you’re reading this little author’s note x) don’t forget to vote/comment, seeing them make me happy :)