Chapter 7

I want to thank you guys so much for over 1000 reads on this fanfic! I swear died inside when I realised. And almost 70 votes as well!! (69 at the moment hint hint ;)) Dedicated to @Madster_Quack, I want to thank them for their help, although it turns out I’ve managed to make this into a full chapter, sorry for wasting your time :(...

This. Has been. Such. An. AWKWARD Chapter!! I hope the next one turns out better...

~Q

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Harry was feeling more and more annoyed. It was now a day after Louis and Niall’s little gathering, and the stories printed on the front of all the newspapers were all about them. Each story was the same thing – Niall and Louis apparently on a date, being smoochy with each other, all derived from a picture of Louis laughing whilst rubbing crumbs off Niall’s face. This only contributed to half Harry’s annoyance though. The other part was that when they came back, his own boyfriend forgot to acknowledge he was there, and spend another night in Niall’s room.

He didn’t mind the bromances at all. He just didn’t want Nouis to overpower Larry. If it wasn’t for the support of the fans, stalking and making videos and gifs out of every time they looks at each other, Harry would soon have given up hope of Louis to Eleanor.

He sighed, laying back onto his bed, wondering if anything was every going to go his way

Eleanor spotted Danielle getting out of the taxi just as she was about to walk into the grand doors of the hotel. However, since she wanted any length of conversation with Danielle, she quickly slowed down her pace, walking to Danielle as though she hadn’t seen her and stopped to greet her, rather, Danielle had appeared in just the right time for them to walk together. Eleanor was greeted by the warm smile from Danielle that she’d always seen Liam receiving.

“Hey,” Danielle said. “Louis taking you out?”

Eleanor shook her head, but remembering her job, quickly changed the shake to a nod. Danielle, confused by her actions, laughed and opened the door so they could both get in.

The person behind the desk recognised the girls immediately – after all, it wasn’t everyday you had One Direction staying in your hotel – and let them through to the lift. Eleanor felt the butterflies in her stomach as the lift began to rise to floor twenty-two. It was an expensive hotel, so of course the lift had to be fast and of good quality. And of course, good quality elevators never break.

...

“Hazzaaa,” Louis whined for about the billionth time. “Talk to meeeee.”

This time, he was replied by a groan from Harry, who rolled over to face the wall, just like he always did when he was annoyed. Louis took this as a signal to jump onto him, preparing to begin rocking him left to right, when he noticed a corner of something underneath Harry’s pillow. He gave it a large tug, but since Harry’s head was on it, it also disrupted the way his head was facing the wall.

“That is it Louis! What it wrong with y-“

NOUIS CONFIRMED?” Louis exclaimed, his voice rising at the end of the sentence. “Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan of One Direction were pictured having a drink at Costa Coffee, London. Could this be the start of a new bromance? We think so. After all, just look at the way Luigi is looking gracefully into Nialler’s eyes as he helps him dab the crumbs off his face...”

Harry buried his face into his pillow, red from embarrassment as Louis read on. Nobody liked a jealous boyfriend.

...