Chapter 10

So after that author’s note, I got so many helpful comments, I just couldn’t pick one! So I decided to dedicate chapters to all of the people that commented ^_^

Chapter 10 – beckybobooba: I absolutely love this story! :) I really hope that u continue with it because its such a good idea and your chapters are good hun! Please keep writing, I look forward to reading the next chapter in this fanfic! Just because there aren't as many people reading it, doesn't mean that it isn't amazing!!! ;D It's just not enough people have discovered it yet! :)

I felt really sorry for Niall in this chapter! :( poor Nially :'( but then superhero Zayn came and helped him coz he's amazing and sexy ;) I hope Louis stops ignoring Niall coz they r sooo cute together ^-^

Please keep writing hun :) xxx

Chapter 9 – PessmisticAndCheery: I really like this story so far and think it has a lot of potential. I love that there will probably be lots of nouis/ziall drama and honestly your a really good writer :) I can’t wait for you next update :)

Chapter 8 – EmmyTigger: You are an amaZAYN writer sooo DON’T BE INSECURE GURL OWN YOUR WRITING SKILLS WORK THIS FANFIC THAT’S ALL FOR TODAY...i shall be waiting for an update

Chapter 6 –basicallymrsstyles: I love most if not all of them :) the only thing I could think of is maybe editing them all? But yeah, the fanfic is great and ill share it on twitter and such hopefully you can get more reads :) xx

As always, a huge thank you to everyone that’s read/voted/commented, and a big virtual hug to all of my amazing 47 followers! :D

~Q

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Louis had no cares about what was happening around him as he chased Harry down the corridor. Why couldn’t the Cheshire boy just understand that nothing was going on between him and Eleanor, and definitely nothing between him and Niall? But even through all of his mood swings, Louis would still love him deeply. He’d known that ever since they met.

Of course Harry ran into his room annoyed, jumping onto his bed and burying himself in the covers. Rushing this step often meant that just like today, Harry forgot to shut the door, leaving a worried Louis running in behind him.

“Harry, I’m sorry, Eleanor was sent by Simon, she said that herself okay?” Louis began.

“Louis, stop apologising.” Harry said, although what Louis heard was quiet and mumbled since he was talking to a wall. “I know it’s not you...it’s me.”

“What do you mean?”

Harry sighed, turning around to face those blue eyes that now looked troubled.

“I’m just...afraid you’ll leave me for someone else.”

Louis opened his mouth to disagree, but was cut off again.

“I know you’re going to tell me you won’t. But I’ve heard of it happening. People that had no interest in each other being forced together, and ending up falling in love. I know Simon hired Eleanor, but still...”

It was Louis’ turn to sigh. Harry could be very stubborn when it came to obvious things. He wanted to hurry things up, so he resided in this final tactic.

“Harry, do you know who Eleanor likes?”

“Eleanor likes someone?”

“Yeeep. And that person in Danielle, but don’t tell Liam. And what is Danielle? A girl. What I am? A boy.”

It took a few seconds for Harry to put all the puzzle pieces together, but once he did, he smirked a little.

“Now do you understand?” Louis asked, just to make sure.

“Yeah...” Harry replied, giving Louis a hug. He could’ve asked more questions, seeing as Danielle was Liam’s girlfriend, but decided he wanted more cuddles instead.

Too bad it was ruined by Louis’ phone going off, displaying none other than Simon.

He clicked the ‘take call’ button, and before he even said hello Simon was shouting down the line.

“What the fuck is that on the official website?”

Louis rolled his eyes, putting his phone on loudspeaker so Harry could hear what was going on, just in case he started getting suspicious again.

“Oh, I dunno. I think it’s called a video diary?”

Harry held in a laugh at Louis’ sarcasm.

“How many times did I tell you not to upload without permission? Do you know what this could do to your career? Do you know how many suggestive moments we had to cut out of all your previous video diaries? Do you know how long it took to edit them and how many people it took? And what did I find in the video you just posted? The most amount of suggestive actions in all fourteen videos!”

Simon was breathing so heavily, that you’d think he’d just been to the gym.

Louis, for once, found himself at a loss for words. He didn’t know how to reply to Simon, apart from admit that yes, he did post without management’s permission, but of course he wasn’t going to do that.

“What do you want us to do then?” Surprisingly, it was Harry who spoke.

“Yeah, Simon, what do you want us to do? I mean, surely it would be a little bit suspicious if you suddenly took the video down.” Louis was playing with Simon, although it was obvious Simon couldn’t do anything too bad (i.e firing Louis from the band) seeing the amount of income he turned in at every concert.

“You may think I called you to discuss how to continue, but you know we don’t discuss.” Simon replied. “I’m thinking of using what happened between you and Niall at that coffee place a few days ago to our advantage.”

Louis could feel Harry’s hand tighten around his body.

“Really, in what way?” Louis asked. “You’re going to promote Nouis? That’s a bit stupid, considering you’ve already hired me a beard, don’t you think?”

“Tomlinson, this will involve Eleanor, but you know with how well all of my businesses are going that I’m a clever man. Of course I’m not going to promote another relationship with a band member, however, being in this industry for a long time, I know what people want. The media is hungry for drama, so why not give it to them? And of course, you and Niall are perfect for that...”