Life is tough

Niall found out a week before his mothers birthday that he had liver cancer and it was uncurable but he didn't tell the lads or his family yet because he had another appointment on his moms birthday so he had to say he couldn't come because he had an interview that day which Maura totally understood.

He never stopped smiling though just so the lads didn't see his pain.

Even though the lads had noticed something was wrong

Niall's pov

It had started on Monday a week ago, when I woke up feeling sick, tired and very bad pain in but I ignored it and climbed out my bed, going downstairs to see all the lads in the kitchen chatting and Harry cooking breakfast, which for some reason I didn't fancy it but I know the lads would think something was wrong so I ate a bit of my breakfast but I felt rather full even though it was just toast.

"Okay guys, we have two interviews then a photo shoot and then we can come home and have a movie night" Liam explained as we all nodded before disappearing up to our rooms to get changed.

As soon as I reached my bedroom, I ran straight into my bathroom, dropping to my knees and puking up.

Once I was done, I quickly change into my clothes and brushed my teeth before going downstairs and climbing into the car, waiting for the others before starting our day.

Once we arrived home after a long day, Liam ordered us to go and get change and then come back down stairs, everyone but me and Liam went running upstairs,

"Hey Li, I'm going to head straight to bed, I'm tired" i said before going up stairs and failing straight asleep

No ones point of view:

This went on for a whole week and the lads noticed that Niall had loss a lot of weight and also what was frighting was he also lost his appetite but wwhat they didn't know was that Niall had been to the doctors the day before and was told the news that he was dying and there was nothing they could do for him.

Back to present day

Niall's pov

Today was the day I find out if there might be a small chance of hope and I was debating whether or not to take the lads and tell them after the hospital, yea I'll do that.

So I get ready before going downstairs to see the lads in the living room

Here goes nothing

"Hey guys, can you come with me some where please it's really important" I asked

"Sure Ni but what can be more important than your moms birthday" Louis cautiously asked

"Just come on I'm going to be late" I quickly rushed before heading to the car, within a minute all the others climbed in and we headed off to the doctors.

As soon as we arrive, I was bombarded with questions like

Why we here

What's going on Ni

Niall are you sick

And it was doing my heading so I walked into the doctors, telling the lads to follow me as I went to the front desk

"Niall Horan" I said as the lady checked me in and told us to sit down, which we did all in silence until Dr Matt called his name

"Stay here lads I'll be back in a second" I told them as I walked into the room

"Hello Niall how are you"

"As well as I can be"

"Ok Niall so we ran test last Time to see if there was any hope but I'm afraid there isn't, you have 7 weeks left I'm sorry"