Somethings not right : Liam part 1

It had been a few weeks now, and Liam didn’t know why, but he was constantly going to the bathroom. Despite his attempts to drink less during the day, and especially before bed, it didn’t seem to help. In fact, the problem was only becoming worse.

 The boys’ schedule was as busy as ever. All of them were sleep deprived and constantly exhausted. Their tour was the biggest one yet. They played at venues larger than ever before. Liam knew that despite his sleepless nights he had to keep pushing through for the fans.

Liam didn’t really understand why he was stopping for so many bathroom breaks. It was actually kind of annoying and tiresome. Luckily, none of the boys had noticed yet.

He knew he probably should have told someone when it started to hurt when he went, but it didn’t really bother him all that much. It was just a stinging sensation that caused a little discomfort and c’mon, how awkward would it be to walk up to one of the boys and go “Hey guys, it hurts like hell when I piss”. How could someone say that to another man?

 It was in the middle of their tour, and he, for the first time since his constant need to pee began, was sharing a hotel room with someone. He and Zayn each had a bed in the one room hotel. Usually he had his own room in a hotel so his need to get up three times a night didn’t bother anyone but himself. And then when the boys were on the bus, well, there was no problem because there was the constant hum of the bus along with the fact that the bathroom was not attached to the bunks, like it was in a hotel room.

So Liam tried his best to avoid all liquids during the day, figuring he would survive one night, but an hour after him and Zayn had gone to bed, he already awoke with the familiar tug of having to pee. He slowly and silently dragged himself from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. He was just thankful he had been paired with Zayn, the one who loved to sleep most of the whole group. He was as quiet as possible, but over the past few days, the stinging sensation he felt when he went to the bathroom began to increase. At first it was barely noticeable, just a kind of tightness that slowly developed into burning that wouldn’t stop. It was almost unbearable…almost. So Liam bit his lip, trying to be quiet, while he pushed through the pain and made his way back to bed. 

He was thankful to see Zayn was still asleep on the other side of the room. Liam’s eyes shut pretty quickly after that as he drifted into much needed sleep. 

However, Liam didn’t stay asleep for long. He got up every hour of the night, repeating the same uncomfortable process. It was probably one of the worst night’s sleep he had ever gotten. He was just so glad Zayn had slept through all of it. 

He was wrong… 

The next morning at 6 am, Liam’s alarm sounded through the room. He got out of bed, despite protests from an aching back and made his way to the bathroom, once again. He was just washing up when he heard a light knock on the door.  

“Liam…are you okay?” Zayn asked from the other side, his voice still rough with sleep. 

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”

“You were up all night and you kept going to the bathroom, you’re not sick are you?” Zayn sounded slightly worried. 

“No I’m fine, sorry for keeping you up, I just drank way too much water yesterday” Liam said, opening to door to find a sleepy looking Zayn, hair a mess and bags under his eyes. Liam felt bad for keeping him up all night.  

Zayn seemed to believe Liam because he dropped the subject and Liam left the bathroom to allow Zayn to shower and dress.  

However, while Zayn was still in the bathroom, Liam once again felt the need to pee, so he made his way to Harry, Niall and Louis’ room. 

He knocked on the door and Louis answered, half dressed.

“Hold on payno, you might be in a hurry, but the rest of us are just waking up” 

Liam forced a laugh, despite his growing discomfort and the pain in his lower back was increasing. 

“I just came to use your bathroom, Zayn’s been getting ready for a half hour, I just need to pee”

“Oh, then come on in,” Louis said, sweeping his arm into the messy hotel room. Honestly, they’d been here one night and it looked like a tornado had hit. Liam quickly pushed passed Louis and made his way other food wrappers and clothing to get to the bathroom. 

He locked the door and began to pee, but the pain was worse than it had ever been before. Liam couldn’t handle it, his legs were weak and he was burning from his lower back down. Before he knew it, everything went black.

heyy anouther update today how lucky are you all haha anyway i wanna say thanks to @writer1919 for helping me get this started by writing this part i will be doing the next part once ive uploded all my request up but go and check @writer1919 books out their amazing btw theirs to updates to this lol :P