Date Locations

This is a random short one I feel the need to include! ^^

Tobias

Literally never takes you on dates. Though as much as he acts like he doesn't, he just loves spending time with his precious Y/N. Anywhere you're happy, he's happy.

Rudolph

There was a new cat cafe that opened up near his house, so he's been taking you there frequently.

Carmelo

In generic Carmelo fashion, he takes you to the arcade and mercilessly beats you at every game. He keeps stacking up jackpots and gaining tickets by the thousands. Just as you are getting tired of losing, though, he wins you the biggest prize in the arcade!!!

Emilio

He likes to stay home alot, so usually dates take place either on his porch, or on the roof. Hanabi will cook the both of you (Favorite food) and you'll just contemplate life together. If you're on the roof, you'll most likely do some stargazing aswell. 

Mattias

That special little clearing in the woods, You guys would talk about all sorts of things and hang out with 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 all day. (The wheel has chosen, pogchamps :D)

Francis

He'd take you to back of Spencer's on EXTRA special occasions, otherwise just going to the movies and maybe picking up some McDonalds afterward will do.