If You Took Them To Target

~Inspired by me and my partner's "date" to Target~

Tobias

-Kept complaining about the horrid music and bright lights.

-Got jump scared by the large TVs in the tech section.

-Begged you to buy him a mushroom squishmallow with a scarf.

-Almost picked a fight with an employee who accidentally hit him with a cart.

Rudy

-Went nuts with the 60% off candy sale. 

-You bought matching "I'm with stupid" hoodies, and plan on parading them around at school.

-Spent like $40 on strawberry ramune, just to trip and break them all.

-Shouted funny words at random toys to see if they would repeat them.

Carmelo

-Sat on the balls outside and took selfies to flex on everyone.

-Some random girl was looking at you, and mf started carrying you B R I D A L  S T Y L E.

-Got in a Nerf gun fight with a few 8-year-olds and got the both of you kicked out.

-Took you to a pizza place across the street as an apology.

Emilio

-Bruv fucking SPOILS you, I mean full-on "Buying Y/N Anything They Touch Challenge".

-You tried to mess around and be funny, but he just fucking glares at you angrily.

-Did the groceries for his parents while he was already there.

-Some silly willy asked him if he was babysitting you...BRO SHUT THE FU-

Mattias (You snuck him out)

-Was overwhelmed by the number of people there were.

-You bought a Nintendo Switch, so he could enjoy playing Animal crossing. (It has to stay at your house though)

-Saw someone with vitiligo and couldn't stop telling them how cool they looked, you got a little jealous.

-Bought food for his bunny pal. (I'm going to pick the name by spinning the wheel of names)

Francis

-He hopped into the cart, and you pushed him around like a little kid.

-You made fun of baby clothes that say stuff along the likes of "Lock up your daughters" or "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"

-Stole a fucking among us pop-it.

-Bought a minecraft creeper hoodie. (yk the one that the annoying kid in 5th grade always had)