Sleepover Hcs(I also pretended to quit)

( don't mind this bit, just scroll)

I'm so sorry guys. I need to focus on my school work and my SO. :( We had a good run and i made a few pals thanks to this book. Thank you all for reading and please, take care! <3

HAH SIKE YOU THOUGHT :D THIS STORY WILL LIVE UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!!

Anyways, Sleepover pog :>

y/n's house btw :P

Tobias

-Either brought nothing at all or brought EVERYTHING.

-TERRIFIED of your parent/guardian(s)

-You let him pick something to watch on Netflix, and he chose fucking COCOMELON. (And thought it was a great show)

-Worried about what god or his father would thinkk the whole time. (I feel so bad for him D: )

Rudolph

-His mom makes you guys take SO many pictures outside of your house.

-Brings his whole plushie collection and you guys throw a tea party like toddlers.

-You look at how youtubers you used to watch are doing now. (Most of them are cancelled)

-You love birds were passed out on the floor clinging onto each other for warmth.

Carmelo

-Bullied 8 year olds on Roblox with you.

- Took so many selfies with you so he could brag to Rudy about it.

-He somehow got into the Mike's Hard Lemonade, and was stupidly drunk/sleep deprived.

-Ended up flirting with you and having no recollection of it in the morning.

Emilio

-You guys did that iconic sleepover thing where you tell each other your celebrity crushes and just laugh at how random each other's tastes are.

-Played a game where you shipped random people in his notebook together based on what he wrote about them.

-Smash or Passed the founding fathers.

-1V1D you on Spin the Bottle, it was pretty pog.

Mattias

-Spends most of the time sleeping or sticking his hands in a bag of ice, but that's okay. <3

-You guys draw random weird things for about an hour.

-This was the night he found out about Adult Swim past midnight.

-Also had his first Monster, you actually thought he died or some shit.

Francis

-Literally so hyper, like HOLY SHIT!

-Brings all sorts of crazy energy drinks.

-Cuddly emo boi ^v^

-Begs you to watch classic horror films with him.