Chapter 11 - The Truth about the Past

However when the real Sensui came out it was a lot stronger than normal so he literally beat the hell outta him but then but then Yusuke revealed that Sensui had stolen the binky only for Koenma to try to seal him but it didn't work. Since he just shot it up through the ground but then I could hear yelling in my head so I grabbed it wincing as I tried to stop it but nothing was working but then Yusuke started fighting Sensui again only this time Sensui shot Yusuke in his chest making me scream as my power's went haywire which was way to much for me at the time. It knocked Sensui back though but the gate had been opened but those that tried to escape where killed because of my outburst before I blacked out falling to the ground feeling someone catch me as I did before blacking out. While I was unconscious I felt someone come to me telling me that I was still weak and needed to be stronger which had me stunned since it felt familiar to me before telling me that I needed to return and get stronger before coming to him. It was weird but I felt like I knew him but then I could hear people talking around us which was making me head hurt which had me wanting to shut them up because it was also making my ears hurt but then I heard a lot of bangs which had me wincing although my eyes shot open when I heard a voice. I looked up to see Yusuke standing there in front of me with us being surrounded by wings but I didn't care about that as I started crying before running to Yusuke wrapping my arms around him crying, he just sighed wrapping his arms around me. "That's enough Pu, we're ok." Yusuke said as Pu opened his wings showing us to everyone making me happy especially when Pu leaned down so Yusuke could pet him before he started making a scene with the officers from spirit world but I had to laugh at his demonstration while I petted Pu who knelt down motioning for me to climb on so I did smiling at him just before Yusuke told Koenma that he didn't care if he was a demon he was going to kick Sensui's butt and that was it. It had both Koenma and me laughing about that before Koenma said that he was going with us, even though the officer's didn't like it but we didn't care but Koenma did tell us that we might not be able to make it back but at the moment I didn't care I knew mom and them would be upset but if it had to happen then I was alright with it maybe this is where we really belonged... although we did give the boys a huge freight when we arrived. Then Yusuke told the others' about becoming a demon but Kuwabara said that he had no heartbeat but he still didn't have one but according to the demons in our group that was normal after they had finished laughing about it. I could feel the ears pop up on top of my head before feeling my tail wagging behind me which seemed to surprise Sensui I had to giggle when watching them fight amongst themselves but Yusuke said that he wanted to do it himself before going after him. I sighed before going over to the guys taking a deep breath before allowing my water power to come out so I could heal them but then Yusuke shot a Spirit gun which was ten times more powerful shocking everyone but then Yusuke asked Pu to fly us up high since the fight was about to get crazy.

I gasped when Kurama picked me up before flying into the air making me squeal a bit as I wrapped my arms around his neck just before the place we'd been on was destroyed and Yusuke's battle continued before they took off to a different spot to fight. Although the closer we got the weirder I felt but Yusuke's fight continued until something started to seem off about him, but then I felt like someone was watching me. I grabbed my head feeling like whoever it was, was about to take over but nothing happened until Yusuke began to glow which had my entire body freezing up a weird marking's started appearing all around my body that looked like a lightening strike all around it surprising everyone along with having white streaks go through my black hair but then Yusuke went nuts only coming back to himself after he had shot his spirit gun at him. He then told everyone that he hadn't meant to do that since he wanted a fair fight but someone interfered before he turned to Kurama who had sat me down before asking him for medicine or a plant to heal Sensui. "I used everything I had during our fight... the best I can do is give him something to relax him and dull the pain." I jumped when I felt something behind us before turning around as Itsuki came out of the tree's before Itsuki appeared out of nowhere before telling us that Sensui had about half a month to live anyway stunning us all before Sensui told us all about his past and why he did all of this before he died. Then Itsuki took him away stunning all of us but then Yusuke told us about what happened when Kurama said that our ancestor was probably an S-ranked demon but that he might still be alive somewhere in the demon world. "It might be the same guy who told me to come back since it wasn't my time along with feeling him when he took over Yusuke." Then Yusuke wanted to go and fight our ancestor but Koenma told us that we had two choices since it would take them at least two days to fix the tunnel so we could either stay here or return to the human world. I knew Kurama would want to return because of his mother but I didn't really care they both felt like home to me but Yusuke decided to return to the Human world making me smile at him although I had to laugh when Yusuke tried to start a fight with the spirit officer's when we got back before swaying on my feet falling back into Kurama before blacking out. When I woke up I was already back home in my room which had Yusuke telling me about what happened while I had been asleep the whole week shocking me since I didn't expect to sleep that long.