Chapter 10 - The Battle to close the Gate

Yusuke kept believing in Hiei knowing he would come help no matter what but we decided to leave it alone for now but then two days later we decided to go to the Mushiyori but when we got there it was crawling with bugs making me shiver staying next to Kurama looking around the empty place. So I took a deep breath when Kaito said it might be underground so I opened my mind searching or what might be causing it but I couldn't find anything but I could feel someone staring at me from behind but we managed to get back safely unlike Yusuke and his team since they encountered someone that was called the Doctor but his name was Kamiya Minoru which had me worried. Things started going slowly after that but I started feeling awful as the clouds started to turn dark meaning it was going to rain soon, I was in the infirmary when Botan found me before telling me about what they had just discovered about finding the entrance to the place so Yusuke wanted to check it out. However Kuwabara didn't want to go because of a concert however Genkai told him that he shouldn't be in a rush when we all managed to get back home. I just sighed telling mom I was going to get some medicine which had her telling me to be careful which had me nodding as I walked out with the umbrella sighing as I made my way to the store. I was stunned to see Kuwabara and his friends along the way, "Kura? What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused before smiling at them but I just held up the bag I had just gotten from the market which held my medicine. "I haven't been feeling great since we got back from Genkai's so I went and got some medicine." They smiled at us only for me to shiver again looking around but then this weird mud like creature just popped out of nowhere but for some reason it refused to go near me, but then we realized one of Kuwabara's friends was gone and the mud person attacked another only for Kuwabara to get hurt protecting him. So Kuwabara yelled out to the person who did it only for a child to step forth before my head started getting dizzy making me grab it stepping back a bit but then the kid brought Kuwabara's friend out which had me swaying however I managed to heal them when they got hurt using the rain as a means to do it with out the kid knowing which seemed to aggravate him but I took a deep breath before warming the air around us looking straight at the kid. "I'd stop now if I were you child you don't want to piss me off." I said but he didn't listen and tried to drown Kuwabara's friends which had me freezing up as did all the water around us but Kuwabara allowed himself to be captured only for him to use his power to attack the kid but it cut him open across the chest so I took off to him staggering as I did so. I smiled as Kuwabara then went to help the kid while I checked on his friends smiling since I had already closed the wound while also healing Kuwabara.

I groaned as I opened my eyes to see mom above me talking to someone before seeing that I was awake, "Hey hunny how are you feeling?" I looked at her confused but she just smiled, "Kurama found you out cold near his place and brought you here, you've got a terrible cold." I sighed still feeling out of it but I could hear yelling about a videotape or something which had me sitting up before going to Yusuke's room looking at them, "What video tape?" Yusuke smiled at me while Kurama noticed I still wasn't up to it so he came over to me as the kid talked about a video called the Black Chapter which Kurama apparently knew about which had me looking at him as he told us that it was a tape taken from the archives of the darkness a secret tape that showed all the bad things that humans did, and that Hiei wanted it since it thousands of hours of dreadful things. Then Koenma finally told us that Sensui was also a spirit detective which stunned all of us before he showed us a picture of the guy which Yusuke said he was the same guy that attacked them just older, but then Koenma told us that Sensui vanished ten years ago but he was wondering about one thing, do humans have the right to live? Then Koenma admitted that Sensui vanished with the tape before saying he'd come to Earth to making me know that this was something with a lot more going on than we know, but when Koenma got there we started talking about what had happened to make him change. Then we learned that Sakyo was somehow getting monster's before selling them to people for protection and when Sensui got wind of a huge transaction going down in the mountain's so Sensui and his friend Itsuki took off on the mission. Sakyo wasn't using Toguro at the time but a weaker one, Sensui's was quite successful he almost captured their headquarters' beginning by Sakyo but during the mission he saw something that he shouldn't have. A compilation of all the evil sides of human being something we can barely imagine in this world, what Sensui saw there was exactly the contrary of his convictions it was a scene where humans were delighted in torturing monsters.