Chapter 1 - The Constant Nightmare

DIANA POV

Our family is normal werewolves and doesn't belong to any pack. We never questioned them because that is what we believed from the start. We lived in the northern part of Greece, a peaceful and homey place.

Ezus, my father is the most loving parent while my mother Erah, is a very caring parent. They will be there to comfort us especially those days we started shifting. They taught us masking our scents, create strategies during games or fight that I am good lastly defending ourselves during attacks.

I have two siblings named Marcel, my brother. He is very protective and demanding. Minerva, my sister she is wise and independent girl.

(START OF DREAM)

We were in the forest having a family picnic and laughing as we enjoyed eating the meal that Mom cooked. Suddenly our wonderful time was disrupted when Dad stiffened and we got alerted.

"Stay here and cover your scents." Dad ordered in serious tone.

"Why did Daddy went to that area?" I pointed to the other side of the woods.

"He was just checking something honey." Mom put us at ease.

Even she tried convincing us we knew better than that. She was basically the one that trained us in reading emotions. As I studied her I can detect her apprehensiveness meaning something was about to happen.

"Whatever happens wear those necklaces it will keep you all safe and never take it off. Understood?" Mom demanded in soft voice.

"Yes Mom." We all respond.

"We need to go now." Dad came back catching a breath.

"We just came here dad why do we need to leave?" I reasoned out

"Diana, just listen to your father and stop those questions." Mom carried Minerva.

"Marcel, to take your sisters to Alpha Marco and stay there until we get you." Dad ordered my brother.

"Yes Dad." Marcel obliged.

"Remember all of you are special and we love you so much. Go now and hide away from here." Mom kissed our foreheads.

In that exact moment we heard growling Dad and Mom protectively stands in front of us. They were four figures appeared and have the meanest presence.

"RUN CHILDREN!! RUN!!" Mom shouted at us.

"But---" I opposed.

Two rouges appeared in the corner and tried to attack me. Dad was fast enough to get to me and he easily rips the wolf's neck. I was rooted on my spot watching our parents fighting against four black wolves. Too shocked to move an inch to what's attacking us.

My brother Marcel is 12 and even he shifted we don't stand a chance on those rouges. I am 13 years old the eldest while Minerva is 1 year old.

"Diana, listen to me. Go run and never look back. Go!!" Dad used his authoritative tone.

I keep running and yelling to my parents but every time I try to go near them they are fading away. Holding the last piece of our parents' memory I tightly gripped Marcel's hand while he is carrying our sister on his arms. We keep running in the middle of the forest barefooted until we lost the sights of our parents.

(END OF DREAMS)

"NOOO!! NOO!!" I screamed.

"Sis! Wake up!!" My brother's voice is in my head.