9] confront truth!

After shri krishna's negotiations failed miserably shri krishna decided to meet Karna

After shri krishna's negotiations failed miserably shri krishna decided to meet Karna. King karna is also excited to meet shri Krishna. So he made a royal welcoming arrangements for Krishna.

After spending some time as a guest in angdesh. It was time to leave. Karna came along with shri krishna to bid him. Shri Krishna himself was riding the chariot of Karna & they were having a formal discussions.

Once they reached out of the city :

Shri Krishna asked Karna to not participate in war against pandvas. As side of the pandvas is as per dharma & righteous. Though karna knew that Kaurava are not correct he stood with them by refusing Krishna's request politely.

So, shri krishna used his master stroke & revealed actual identity of karna. Angraj karna was in absolute shock after hearing the reality. "Mix feeling were flowing inside him, his eye's were numb but he was not sure is this secret was good for him or not?"

Lord shri krishna told him :

"I know you are in dilemma but it is true. Your brother's also not aware of this ;if they came to know they are having a big brother like you believe me they will serve you. Arjuna will give you more respect then yudhishthira. Once they conquer Hastinapuri you will be the king of bharat varsha. As per Kuntis order Draupadi will serve you as a husband.

Think of it, I am not saying you should fight with Pandvas against Duryoudhana just declare that you are not participating in a war. By hearing this Duryoudhana will not start a war as you are his best warrior. I will make sure fare division will be happen & everything can be sorted out without shedding single drop of the blood. It will be a win win situation for both sides. "

For few moments karna was also convinced but at the next moment he remembered how he was humilated in Hastinapuri & how his beloved friend Duryoudhana supported him by crowning him king of Angdesh.

How his own mother thrown him away in ganga. He decided whatever may be he will stand by Duryoudhana in his good & bad time.