Hansel and Gretle

" Wait, Wait! The Witch she's a-?" I yell right into there evil little faces, Hansel replies "what do you think you silly fool?", " Well actually I think she's a witch, although she doesn't look as bad as most of the witches I've seen." I say smartly. Hansel and Gretel look at each other for a spit second and both say exactly on the same time " LITTLE RED, LITTLE RED, WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear a creak on the floor boards behind me, I turn around and there she was the legendary little red riding hood. The legend says she got her blood red coat from killing the Woolf. " You're under arrest for trapping Jill" Little Red steps out of the shadows with her FBI badge flipped open with her photo clearly on it. " You, you betrayed us!" Hansel and Gretel both say oddly at the same time once again. Red walks over to the two chubby bunnies and behind her walks out Woolf and Granny both in ninja outfits. Woolf walks over to me and says " Were they any trouble to ya?" I reply " No, but thank you" Granny is over with Red handcuffing Hansel and Gretel when she says " This is our job, we understand that you are a witch hunter and well-" Woolf interrupts Granny " We need your help Jill, and your brothers-" I quickly interrupt him " MY BROTHER!" While all this drama was occurring my brother Josh had just landed and watched the witch screaming for her life. " GoodBye, you shouldn't of touched that child!" Just as Josh was about to shoot her with his small but deadly gun the witch screamed " WAIT, WAIT PLEASE, please I'm begging you I'm not what you think!" Josh lowers his gun putting his foot on the witches head holding her still " Okay, then who are you?" " I-I'm Jill" Josh saw Jill right there but knew right away that this was a shape shifter. "YOURE NOT JILL!!!" Josh screams, he raises his gun and fires at the head BOOM!. The witch shifted back to her original self " You stupid, stupid B#tch, stay away from my family." Josh lifts the witch and slams her body onto the back of the bike, he then hops back onto his motorbike and speeds off. When he arrives at the old hut he see's Hansel and Gretel being put into the back of a futuristic looking van, but even more interesting was seeing Red and Granny putting them into the van. Josh gets off his bike and walks over to them " Long time no see. " Red walks over and high fives Josh while saying " Long time.." Jill walks out of the hut and runs to hug Josh " Where have you been!", " Killing a witch" Josh was relived to see Jill since he questioned if he had shot her, although the witch transformed back to herself it's easy to get trapped by their magic. " So Josh, let's get back to it" I pause for a moment " There are, in most parts of the country and next time won't be a set up because Granny, Red and Woolf need our help." Josh replies " Let's get to it..."