Taken Down

VRMMMM!! The Motorbike was going so fast that just as Josh was about to crash right into a tree the motorbike took right off the ground and was in air, he was flying. Josh reached into his pocket where he had put his gun. Josh spotted the Witch up ahead dogging trees, he aimed at the witch and fired. BANG! a net shot right out of the gun and swirled in the air. The witch turned around with her ugly faced looking horrified AAHHH! she screamed. The net rapped around the witches body, this caused her to loose control of the broom and fall right off the back of the broom. Josh slowed down and turned around, making his bike go close and closer to the ground. When he landed he saw the witch fighting for he freedom as hard as she could " Nice try, girly" Josh said with a smart smile on his face. Meanwhile, Jill is untying the little child as fast as she can " What's your name girl?" The girl replays with distress in her voice " M-my name is Gretel, m-my brother got e-e-eaten UP! Waaaahh" Gretel bursts into tears " Shhh, don't cry girl it's going to be ok" by this time Jill have fully untied poor Gretel. BAM! The door slammed shut! Jill turns around "Ahhhh!" Chubby little Gretel chuckles " MWAHAHAHA!" Gretel jumps down from the bench and stands next to the shadow victim that Jill found absolutely terrified unknowing who it was. " Hello" the figure steps out of the shadows " My name is Hansel I see you met my lovely sister." Both Hansel and Gretel look like little soccer balls with outfits and faces " What do you want this time Hansel" I say with a sigh. " The jewels, I expect you have retrieved them? Jill " " I stare right into the the eyes of an evil villain that 'twas Hansel " NO, I do not have the Jewels that is an abandoned mission" I reply with the angriest tone in my voice. Hansel gives a smart look as if this was all a plan and he knew we were traveling in this direction " Wait, Wait! The Witch.....