Brother & Sister

As the sun rose and the air became moist, the birds began to chirp."Morning, Sis" as I rubbed my eyes my vision became intact and I sat up "What's so important that you must wake me up this early?" My brother Josh replies with a sigh "You seriously don't remember", "No I do not!" " Oh my flipping gosh Jill! We were going to the Witches Hut!" "Oh Yes, sorry Bro" Josh gets up out of his sleeping bag and walks over to the campfire, gently opening his pre made breakfast that he had made the day before. "Josh, honestly this is the first time I'm hearing this from you, but I thought we were going to collect the Jewels?" By now I've jumped out of my sleeping bag and had joined Josh at the Logs which surround the burnt out fire place. " Look, Jill", he takes in a big breath " why don't you get the weapons prepared while I eat." I give him the stare for about five seconds when he interrupts me " Or we could do it together" Josh knows that he cannot push me around and tell me what to do. Even though I allow him to take charge in the missions. I quickly break the silence " So Josh, where's my breakfast?" Josh looks at his navy backpack that sits next to his sleeping bag. I walk over open it up and collect my food. I gasp "JOSH! There's a spider on it!!" I drop the food and back away fast, meanwhile Josh strolls on over and takes a look "It's just a big fluffy thing, they're only deadly" He leans over and grabs his sword from his backpack. He slides the tip of his sword underneath the fat body of the spider. "Look" he whispers as he turns right around nearly pushing the sword into my arm flesh. "Ahhhh! Get it away!" I scream, "Oh, come on, Okay I admit I was a little harsh but truth is it's harmless I wouldn't let one near you if it was.", " ok, well we shall get ready" I mummer quietly.