Witches & Swords

" Ready? Josh?", " Yeah I packed all the guns, knifes and swords" Josh had neatly placed an equal amount of weapons into the pockets of the saddles, that lay on our Steads. My stead was a beautiful snowy white and his name is Destiny, Josh's had a cracked pepper shade and his name is Leonardo. By the time we had finished packing up camp we head out back into the damp Rainforest. "Hey, Jill shouldn't be far now", " Okay, do you have your weapon readying bro?", " Yep, all locked and loaded ready for fire". As we approached the end of the trail we came to a huge field. Filled with butterfly's, flowers, bee's and bugs, and in the dead centre of the field was an old hut. The hut was clearly old and run down but this didn't change the fact that a very unpleasant witch lived inside. At about 30 meters from the hut we both slid of our horses and got our guns ready pointing at the door of the hut ready for fire. I ran up to the oddly shaped door and slammed it open with my black boot. As the door is forced open we see a witch in the corner of the tiny room. As the witch turns around we both see a child tied up on the wooden bench. BAM! BAM! BAM! Our guns shoot at the figure that is moving rapidly fast. Then out of no where the witch grabs her stick and flys out right between Jill and Josh. Knocking Josh over. Jill runs into get the child and yells to Josh "GET THAT B!#%TCH NOW" Josh runs straight over to Leonardo and grabs a big chunk of metal from the satchel, he throws it onto the ground and in the time frame of a flash of lightning it's a motorbike. Josh jumps right onto it starting it up with a kick. VRRRMMMM! The vehicle roars.