Creeping crab confesses

A/N I've been in a really good mood for writing this last week so I started another chapter hope you like.

=================================================================

Austin's POV

-----------------

I can't finally say that Daniels my boy. That's the best feeling ever! I started as a fan no different than any other Janoskianators. Now I'm dating Daniel. I was fanboying so much in my head when I found out he liked me. I just can't describe in words how good it feels to be his boy. Now he's not the only single member, but to the other boys he still is. It will be hard for us both secretly meeting behind the rest of the boys backs and it will be so hard at school ill see him walking around with his mates and we will just have to share looks in the corridors in between classes, maybe we could both sneak out and meet up in the toilets. The worst fact is I'm in my 3rd year and Daniels in his last and he will be leaving after this year. I wonder if he enjoyed the kiss we shared last night as much as I did. We both agreed to meet up everyday after school somewhere as long as no one sees that's all we hope. I don't really want everyone to know as then all other janoskianators will always ask for a follow on twitter like the other boys girls, I just want to stay a normal fan but meeting one of the boys secretly. I hope that doesn't change. Anyway I have school now :( but at least I get to see my boyfriend :).

Daniel's POV

---------------

So this morning I woke up thinking that I'm finally not like the boys in 3 different ways; 1) I'm gay, 2) I have a boyfriend and 3) I'm hot haha jk jk Luke's the hot one and no I'm not hitting on him. I was upset by the thought that I had school today but then I realised I would be seeing my hot boyfriend. I don't really find it that weird that he's 14 and I'm 18 well not as much it is still vividly weird as it's a 3 year gap. It will be really hard for me not to want to lay my hands on him at school he's just too sexy to resist, like is it even legal to look like that. It's crazy at the brooks brothers house on a morning. The battle for the bathroom began, me and Luke stepped out of our rooms the bathroom in between us we looked at each other, it was like a old wilderness film as we charge towards the bathroom door. I was devastated when Luke got there before me. He will take forever fixing his hair and singing like 30 songs in the shower (all Justin Bieber and One Direction which I didn't mind) also he will probably take 69 selfies as our fandom could say our selfie king but the Lahme king is not happy at all that I had to wait for him. When Luke finally got out of the bathroom a full hour later he said to me in a really serious voice I want to talk to you so just me and you will walk to school ill get Beau to take Jai, James, Tyler and Rew (Andrew). When he said this I knew something was up because he would never give up a ride in the car for anything! God this must be serious.

Luke's POV

-------------

While I was in the shower I was thinking should I tell Daniel that I knew. I thought for ages about it and I finally thought well he will need some support and I really wanted to be the one to be there for him. I think that sometimes he thinks I don't care as much as Jai or any other of the boys so I wanted to prove him wrong. I totally am 100% happy he is gay because we can't all be the same we all have to be different in little ways and Daniels way is that he's gay, it doesn't make ip him some freak or something that belonged to be deserted as he's still a human being. Omg I'm turning into a really mature adult it's so weird how mature I'm sounding. As soon as I was out of the shower I rushed to tell him the plan. I went to mine and Jai's room to get my uniform on and leave for school with Daniel or we would be late, but a problem is a beanie or a SnapBack I'm only joking of course it had to be one if my 69 beanies ;).

We set of from the house he looked really scared and worried and my heart was beating faster than ever. I started off about the fact that he hasn't had a girlfriend he didn't look so bothered about it then I moved on to say that he starts to daydream about mentioning the gym with Austin he looked shocked as if he didn't know but I know he knows what I mean. At this point he was looking really puzzled. I thought I was wasting my time saying all of this so I just came out with it that I followed him yesterday, his mouth turned into an o shape, "w-what to the g-gym" he said sounding really panicked I then said no to 'the shop to get the milk' he then started to laugh at his lame excuse, "and s-so want did you h-hear or see" he said in between laughing. I bit my lip at the thought of saying but it flew out if my mouth that I was in the toilets and heard what he said and that I was at the hill. His expression turned mad and he started to walk fast until he stopped and turned to look at me as if he was going to cry, "you probably think I'm a freak and should belong at a zoo" he said while trying to hold the tears back. I slapped him round the face and shouted "of course not your my friend stupid why would I, I want to support you and anyway you and Austin are cute together". He started to blush and started to question the fact of them been cute together. I just rolled my eyes at him and carried on walking towards school or we would be late. We smiled at each other and joked the rest of the way as if anything hasn't happened. Anyway he's my best friend why would I hate him for been gay!

___________________________________________________________________

A/N so what you think to that? Did you like the sassy Luke parts haha. I'm actually starting to enjoy writing this story now and I hope you enjoy reading it. Thanks for 257 reads omg!!!