Never been so jealous

So already onto my chapter 3 actually didn't think I would even do chapter 2

--------------------------------------------

Daniels POV

---------------

I was the only one awake. I have been up for 5 hours now and it's only 7am. I couldn't sleep because Austin was on my mind and I couldn't cope so I stayed up. Beau is still asleep, his face is so funny when he's asleep. I wonder what we could do today. I hope we can do some filming I've been looking forward to this so Austin might be of my mind! But I doubt it! Oh beaus waking up....yep he's awake. We're going to get breakfast now because Katie's just arrived.

Beaus POV

-------------

It was so scary when I woke up because Daniel was staring at my while doing the cockatoo face (which I started but Daniel would argue that he did) anyway Katie's here now for my mums fantastic breakfast. I wonder how she liked last night haha ;) . she loves it when I wink at her and she always smile at me cheekily

Katie's POV

---------------

I walked into his house and was talking to gina about beau and Daniel and how he has no one to have a cute relationship. I hope one day he will find someone. Beau is walking downstairs he looks so perfect with his green eyes and his swished hair. He's looking cheeky as always. It was so perfect last night cuddling up to him and him kissing my head as I nearly fell to sleep. They are waiting for luke, jai, James, Amy, Emma and Olivia to come before we go and start filming the new video.

Jai and Luke's POV

-----------------------

We both had such of an amazing time last night with our beautiful girls Amy and Emma. (Luke) I loved it last night kissing Amy on her neck while spooning her she loves spooning, she was laughing while I kissed her neck because she is really ticklish. (Jai) well last night with Emma we snuggled up together and watch our favourite films together while we ate some sweets. Today will be even better with is us all and our girlfriends in our new video but except Daniel poor skiplet. (Luke) He will find someone soon because he's so funny and deserves someone for him to treat like a princess.

James POV

--------------

Today we get to film our new video which will be dysfunctional family 2 and our girlfriends will be in it but Daniel hasn't got one so he's still going to be a child. Our beautiful Patricia. Olivia was so tired last night so I stroked her face till she fell asleep which didn't take long haha

Daniels POV

---------------

Well today will be really good! Filming our video with all the others girlfriends! And me without one anyway I prefer a boyfriend :( it makes me so upset not having someone to love and cuddle up like all the others do with their girls. I think I should ask Austin out because I'm in love with him so much he's beautiful and so sweet. I just want to hug him and hold him in my arms.

---------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry if you hated this and was repeating the same thing over and over because of Daniel been single but I wanted to get the point across that the boys cared about him