The boy in the ring

Austin's POV

___________

I was training on the bags when I caught a glimpse of him. I could tell it was him because of his hair and the way he smiles. Secretly, I'm a fan of him but I think he doesn't know that. Everytime I see him I fanboy but can't show it or he will find out. He just looked at me for a while and he smiled at me. My heart is beating like crazy and I blushed the way he looked at me. He drives me crazy, the way he runs his hand through his hair is just perfect. I have no idea why people call him ugly because he's far from it. I started thinking to myself what I will do the rest of the night, I decided to have a janoskians marathon like every night and tweet like crazy to the boys. I finished my training for today. I packed all my stuff away and shoved my jacket in my bag and walked by him, my heart beating like crazy. I have him a cheeky smile as I passed by him. I wonder if he likes me like the way I like him.

......................

Daniels POV

_________

He just walked by me and he smiled at me, it was killing me not to stare or it would be obvious I liked him and I would just make a fool of myself in front of the boys as they dont know im gay, yet. I was watching him train in the ring the way he moved was even perfect but not as perfect as when he flicked his hair. It was getting late so I decided to go now. I remembered I was stopping at the brooks brothers house for a couple of weeks while my parents went on holiday, I didn't want to go on holiday because we had some filming to do and to be honest I would of missed the boys too much. I mean like 3 whole week away from them. No I wouldn't be able to cope. I arrived at their house with my bags of clothes, I noticed there was 2 cars outside which I didn't recognise. I walked into the hallway and ran up the stairs and opened beau's door as I was sharing his room. I noticed him and Katie on his bed I said "wow sorry was I interrupting something" beau laughed and he said "no, how was the gym" I replied "yeh it was good". I couldn't tell him about Austin no way he would probably laugh at me. I dropped my bags on the floor and left and headed to Luke and Jai's room. James was there so that explained the 2 cars outside James asked me if he liked his new car, I replied to him " oh yes it's nice". All I could think about was Austin he was always on my mind. Luke was staring at me and he looked so puzzled. I thought to myself I'm going to have to tell them soon or they will find out and they might fall out with me because they might think I don't trust them or even worse because im gay. We hanged out for abit but then Jai, Luke and James left, they were probably of to Emma's, Amy's and Olivia's house and stopping over has they all had a bag each. So I went on twitter while I chilled in the twins room. At about 11pm Katie left so I rushed into beau's so we could have a laugh and have a good night. We watched a couple of episodes of Geordie shore and beau fell asleep so I was the only one awake. I decided I better get to bed because it was getting pretty late so we could start filming the next day.

___________________________________________________________________

I hope you all liked it like I said I'm new to this so please leave me comments and feed back maybe ways to improve it. Thanks