The Creeping Crab

A/N - so I've hardly had any wifi this week so I've wrote 2 chapters. I've hardly been getting any comments so can you please leave comments.

............................................................................................................................................................

Luke's POV

-------------

This morning I bumped into Daniel when he was going to the gym, the thing was he went a lot earlier than he usually does. I asked him lots of questions before he went out, he kept stuttering as if he was nervous or something. It just didn't seem right.

He got back really early as well and as soon as he got though the door he ran straight for his phone. Then 15 minutes later he was back downstairs and he was going out again. Apparently he was going to get some milk as we was out.

When he left I checked and we had 2 cartons full. Something is not right so I rushed to get ready so I could try and find out what's happening. Yes I was going to follow him. The creeping crab is back!

*Starbucks*

Daniel's POV

---------------

When I walked into Starbucks I saw him, he was sat on a small wooden table in the corner. He wasn't even trying but he still managed to look perfect. The way his hair flicked he was flawless. I was froze at the door I couldn't move as I was thinking about what I should say to him. He looked up to see me, he smiled at me and his eyes dazzled. I made my first step closer to him. I couldn't believe I was actually going to do this.

I finally made it over to the table "hiya Daniel" he said as I just stood there like an idiot. He smiled crazily at him, I bet he thought I was so weird. I finally said hiya back to him. I sat down on the small chair, which started to creak which made Austin laugh. He then asked me if I wanted a drink I nodded and replied with "yes please but ill get them". The look in his eyes after said that was just beautiful. I got our drinks and sat at the table again.

I felt as if I was comfortable with him now but I didn't want to say it out loud in public incase anyone heard what I said. So I grabbed his hand and pulled him into on of the toilet cubicles, no one was in before we got in which was a good thing so I could just tell him. He asked what we was doing and I interrupted him "I'm gay as well" I shouted. He was looking at me with his mouth open. All I could think was that he would laugh at me because I was unlikely to be gay, and also because I always react when people call me 'faggot'. He had a massive smile on his face but I don't know why, "is that all you wanted to say because I could tell you was" he said in his angel like voice. I was so puzzled, how could he tell I was gay I questioned. He soon replied "the way you always stutter when I'm around you kind off gives it away that you like me but I also like you too well love more like".

As soon as he said that it felt like there was a weight lifted off of my back. I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend, he didnt hesitate and replied which made me the happiest person alive. I'm sure you can guess it was a yes. He grabbed my hand and said to me come with me I want to show you something. He pulled me straight through the cafe and out of the doors he then let go of my hand so no one knew about us he instructed for me to follow him.

Luke's POV

-------------

I saw them sat together in Starbucks, I expected him to be with him. I waited outside over the road still watching them together the way Daniel seemed to be IN LOVE yes I know. They got up so I raced through the doors and followed him into the toilets, creeping crab style! I could hear them in the cubicle next to me. I finally found out he is gay. I was shocked at first but then I thought he's still a normal person so I shouldn't treat him any different and I will support him no matter what as he will still be my best mate. I heard them run out so I still followed them.

They are on this hill both talking to each other but I have no idea what about if only I knew. I don't know whether to tell him I know or wait until he comes out. Maybe I should tell him I know so he knows someone supports him no matter what, why wouldn't I he's my best friend no matter what.

Him and his boyfriend was holding each others hand and staring into each others eyes. I find it do cute really any relationship is to be honest. They are getting closer, I don't think I should look really I don't know if I want to see that yet.

Daniel's POV

---------------

He led me to this hill over looking Melbourne it was magnificent. He started to say that he use to come here while he was confused whether he was straight or gay, also that it helped him telling others that he was gay. Been up here is making me think should I tell people, but I'm scared of what they will think of me especially Luke I think they won't ever want to talk to me again.

We was stood there, I didn't believe it that we had been out for over 3 hours now together I bet the boys were wondering where I was but none of that mattered as long as I was with my boy that's what mattered to me. We stared into each others eyes it was magic I leaned in closer towards him and so did he, he made sure I was ok with it, I nodded slowly. Then he kissed me. It felt so good his lips was so soft. I obviously kissed him back. There was nothing better than this. Him kissing me while the sun set over Melbourne.

Sadly, we both had to go as it was getting late. It was a shame. But he said he would message me as soon as he was home. That made me so happy, just like being his boyfriend it makes me the happy even more than happy.

I got back to the brooks house they was all sat in the room except Luke. I made my way upto beaus room. I laid on the bed for some time message him. Before I knew it, it was 10 o'clock. I decided to get into the shower and then I would go back to bed and message my boy until I fell asleep which was the perfect plan.

.......................................................................

A/N - So daniel got the boy he wanted. Will creeping crab Luke tell Daniel he knows. Find out in the next chapter what's coming soon.....hahaha so cheesy anyway please leave some comments please. I will say on twitter when the next chapter is published. Vote/comment please