Chapter eleven

Aaron was Surprised to hear what she said and was a loss for words..he even started blushing himself, because not only did aphmau like Aaron..he also liked her. And it was quite obvious sometimes due to his visible jealousy..aphmau sat there waiting for a response from him..but for a while he said nothing and it kind of scared her, thinking that she probably broke him."A-Aaron..? Are you okay..?" She said in worry, he eventually snapped out of it and his eyes widened as he looked at her."A-Aphmau..i uhm.."

He paused himself and went quiet once again, aphmau frowned and looked down. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt like her heart was wilting away.."i-im sorry..i had a feeling you probably dont like me like that..this was stupid..." she said as she got up to leave the pool but he stopped her by holding onto her arm and making her stay."aph wait..please..let me explain.." he said as they locked eyes, aphmau decided to stay and sat back down quietly. Aaron sighed and rubbed the back of his neck shyly..

"I also like you too..and to be completely honest..it hurt me..a lot..when i accidently overheard you with garroth...but now that i know that it was an accident..it doesnt hurt as much.." aphmau stared at him confused and still blushing heavily, "what do you mean,Aaron..?" He looked around and tried to find the right words but kind of failed miserably by stuttering before stopping himself."what i mean is...i liked you from when i first saw you...and you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but..im telling the truth.." aphmau's eyes widened in shock but she kind of giggled.

"Whats so funny..?" he asked as she continued to giggle. "Aaron..wanna know something too?" She said with a smile, he raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Uhm..sure..? I dont know if this is the right time to-" she hushed him and opened her mouth to speak.."i also liked you when i first saw you..i mean it took some time but..i do really like you Aaron.." now Aarons eyes widened as he blushed a bit more too. "Really..?" Aphmau nodded in response with a shy smile on her face.

"Aaron..? Can we maybe..try dating..? Just to see if we like it.." The two of them went silent for just a bit while staring at eachother before Aaron responded, "aph...you know i really like you but..we have to wait..until we're finished with highschool..just so we can be together..im sorry.." aphmau shook her head and hugged Aaron he hugged her back and rested his head on top of hers. "I understand Aaron..i'll be right here whenever you're ready.." he smiled and nodded in response. "To be completely honest..im glad that you told me you like me.." said Aaron.

Aphmau giggled and looked up at him, "how so?..were you waiting for me to confess since you're too chicken to do it yourself?~" aphmau said while flashing a cheeky smile at Aaron, he playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled, "no~ i just was busy Arguing with garroth the entire time when we were arriving here" aphmau gasped and gently shoved Aaron as he laughed a bit. "SO THATS WHY YOU GUYS LOOKED ANGRY!" She shouted, "you were fighting over me!" Aaron continued to laugh as the oblivious little aphmau finally figured it out.

"Wait so that means what-" Aphmau cut Aaron off and waved her hands frantically to hopefully shut him up before speaking, "yes yes i know. That means what katelyn was screaming at me for at school was all about you and not about garroth who thought it was about him which it was not."  She said, Aaron thought of something until he looked at aphmau with a slight smirk on his face. "Hey aph?"

"Yes?"
"Can i tell you something?"

Aphmau was confused and nodded before walking up to him,"come closer.." and she did until she felt Aarons lips on hers, aphmau immediately blushed as hard as possible and fainted from shock. Aaron held her in his arms,carried her out of the pool and to her room and layed her down on her bed, kissing her forehead before leaving  her in the room with katelyn who was also asleep just to go to his own room to get some rest himself, but he went to bed feeling like a happy man.

The next day had arrived and everyone has already ate breakfast and cleaned up, but now they were all just relaxing. Aphmau came downstairs happier than usual which caught the attention of kawaii-chan and she walked over to her. "Aphmau senpai seems happy today, whats the Occasion?.." she asked. Aphmau giggled and sighed while resting her head on her hands.."oh nothing~ just got a good sleep" she lied but somehow convinced kawaii-chan. She just shrugged,smiled and walked away to continue the rest of her day leaving aphmau there to daydream.

One after another, Zane came downstairs with travis and they both happend to see aphmau sitting there hunched over the kitchen counter simply just daydreaming. Travis and Zane both exchanged looks before walking up to aphmau and travis was the first one ahead.."hey aphhhh, you seem rather cheerful today" said travis with a confused look on his face as aphmau slowly left her daydreaming realm and looked at the two of them with a smile. "Oh hey guys, im pretty sure you can figure out why im happy~" she said with a giggle, "it doesnt take that much brain power either"

Zane thought for a minute and wasn't suprised after he thought about it, "guessing you confessed to Aaron and he also likes you back?" He said as aphmau nodded but then she remembered one thing they agreed on,frowned,and looked down sadly. Zane sighed and almost immediately figured out the next part,"and im also guessing that you and Aaron agreed to wait to get into a relationship after you finish school?" And just like that, aphmau nodded sadly. Travis frowned and gave aphmau a big warming hug and she hugged him back almost immediately.

"Its okay aphmau!~ as your not alone buddy and good friend, i will be here to support you and always make sure you're doing okay!~" he said with a smile. She smiled back and looked up at him..

"Thanks travis..im glad to have a friend like you"

-To be continued