Chapter fourteen (pt.1)

And just like that summer was almost over, all of the friends had their stuff packed and instead of taking a plane home like normal, they took a boat home. Just seeing the size of the boat was absolutely humongous because it looks like it went on forever. Aphmau and her friends sighed and whined, not wanting to leave but since they still have school..they had to go back with no other choice to stay even if they wanted to or were even allowed to.

Within seconds everyone found their rooms that they were going to be staying in on the boat while it takes them home and then everyone decided to go exploring the boat to see what there was to do on it and there were honestly many things to do they even had shops that you would find in a mall on this boat. "this boat is huge! Cant believe we'll be ending our summer on this boat" said Travis, "yeah i agree..kinda sucks that we have to go back to school" katelyn replied. A huge sigh came among the group as they obviously did not wanna go back to school.

Meanwhile, Aaron had a different plan on his mind. He still wanted to spend the rest of summer with aphmau..and he only has one more day to do so. Aphmau was walking away with zane since he wanted some cupcakes but he also apparently wanted a conversation as well.."been another month since you and Aaron had a conversation. You two okay?" Asked Zane, "yeah we're fine..but zane..i don't think i wanna wait till Aaron asks me to be his girlfriend.." she said with a frown, zane stared at her before laughing.

"Aph, you need to tell Aaron then. You have one more day to get your feelings out, use it." He said, aphmau was shocked, "that might have been the first wisest thing you've said to me...thank you Zane." He shrugged and picked a free cupcake from the dessert table,"just trying to be a good friend and help, aph. Dont thank me until what i told you prevails." Aphmau nodded and gave zane a side hug before walking away, "enjoy your cupcakes Zane!" She said in a cheeky tone and even giggling as he got slightly flustered, "hey!"

later that afternoon, aphmau sat down on one of the lawn chairs to watch the water but then wanted to get a better few. She stood up and leaned over the railing to look over at the jumping and flipping dolphins following the boat, she smiled, took a deep breath in of the salty air,and exhaled. Unaware That Aaron was creeping up behind her ever so slowly and quickly grabbed her waist, making aphmau flinch and squeak. She turned around to see who it was and just smiled, "hey Aaron, i was wondering where you were!" She said "oh really? I was only exploring with travis,katelyn and dante. Garroth was busy face timing laurance so i couldn't explore with him."

Aphmau nodded in agreement and continued to lean out on the rails, staring at the water. "Its so beautiful..my last memories of my summer is going to be right here on this boat.." Aaron soon joined her against the rails and watched the dolphins.."yeah..uhm..aphmau..? Since...since we're alone..uhm..i want..theres something i need to tell you.." he said as he got angry at himself mentally for stuttering so much as he got the words out, but that wasn't entirely important right now..Aphmau stared at him confused but almost anxious to see what he had to say.

"I know that..you're pretty happy right now..and you dont want anyone to ruin it but..aph..next year im going to college..i wont be here with you for long..im sorry.." as soon as he got those words out, Aphmaus eyes widened..out of all things..how could she forget that the only guy she loves is going to college after this year they have together..aphmau exhaled slowly and took the information in slowly and even processed it. "Okay..well..then we have to make this year count then..dont we.." she said, Aaron nodded slowly..which left aphmau her only chance..

She remembered what Zane had told her back at the dessert table and wondered if this right the right time..she opened her mouth to speak and first called out his name softly, Aaron turned to face her as she almost immediately held both of his hands and nervously stared down at the floor and then looked up at him, blushing heavily and also kind of crying..

"A-Aaron..? I have something..i wanna tal-" and just like that, their beautiful moment was ruined by their good friend garroth, aphmau and Aaron tore themselves apart from eachother almost immediately because of Embarrassment and it wasnt intentional either. "There you guys are! Did you know they were going to have a firework show when the sun goes down?! This boat is amazing!" He said as he ran off to go tell the rest of the friend group as if he hasn't already done that.

Aphmau sighed in annoyance before remembering what it was that she had to say and opened her mouth to speak, "Now..Aaron..i wanna talk to you abo-" and another one of their friends ran past, and it was Zane. "Sorry just trying to look for the bathroom!!!" He shouted as he ran past, aphmau groaned in anger. Aaron chuckled and even smiled at her cuteness,"you alright there?" He asked, "if another person Interrupts me trying to talk to you, im going to LOSE IT!" She said as he chuckled again. Aphmau sighed and opened her mouth to speak but then.."aphmau! I cant find travis do you know where he is??"

"OH COME ON!! FOR THE LOVE OF IRENE. CAN I HAVE ONE MOMENT ALONE?!" She shouted, Aaron suddenly started walking to a private place to talk while keeping her hand in his, she blushed and just followed him. Once they were alone, Aaron sighed and let go of her hand.."here, now you can tell me what you were trying to say.." aphmau nodded but slowly started getting all teary eyed and blushy again like before..it worried him.

"Aph..? Are you okay..?"

"Aaron..? I.."

-To be continued

[A/N] the next chapter is going to look like a small playwright so theres not going to be many descriptive parts like you've seen me write so far in this story..plus i just want to say thank you for some moral support from my friends outside of  wattpad and even the friends that talk to me in wattpad or discord..their support is what kept me going on this story

And if i didnt continue..this story probably wouldn't exist..so thank you..all of you.

See you in the final chapter<3