- 07

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Hello Sweethearts⭐ How are you?? I hope you guys doing well!! I know I updated after many months. I am really sorry for not updating for so long. Thank you so much 59k reading and 1k votes this book. Last night I changed book poster coz previous one is kinda cringe and boring.😭 Lmao!! Did you guys like new poster? Let me know in the comment section my POOKIES.🐉 Enjoy!!
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Mr.Eun : We are having fun!! Why did he get involved? So annoying!!

MC: AGH!! 🙄

A/N POV•

TAEHYUNG ENTERED THE CLUB AND HE SAW Y/N WAS GOING TO UNBUTTON HER SHIRT ON THE STAGE AND HE WAS GOING TO STOP HER THEN SUDDENLY HE SAW JUNGKOOK TOLD THEM WAIT SO HE JUST STAND THERE AND WATCHED THEM WHAT'S GOING ON THERE!! AND HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT IS GOING ON!?? HE SAW JUNGKOOK LEFT HER LIKE THAT SO HE DECIDED TO SAVE HER FROM THOSE PREVENTS!!

T/H: You're annoying , fat a$$!!

Mr.Eun: See? Someone agrees with me. Wait-!!! What....Who called me f@t?? Who's that?

T/H: ( I came on the stage and i stood next to Y/N) What kind of game is this? Huh? You take advantage of a girl. Are you crazy? *Angry tone*

Mr.Eun: *Pushed him* None of your business.

T/H: *grabbed his collar* So What? Gaesaekki. (son of a bt*ch)

MC: Ay Ay Clam down, Please Clam down! Please!?!?

T/H: Do you really want a school t-shirt that bad?? *Frustrated*

Mr.Eun: Yess!

•A/N POV•

TAEHYUNG unbuttoned his T-shirt (Everygirls shouted and crying over his body. Tbh I can't deny that taehyung's is so hot!! Hehe.. whatever let's back to point) and threw it at Mr.Eun's face. He said in frustrated way.

T/H: Take it! This doesn't break the rules! [ I grabbed Y/N wrist and we got off the club.] Why didn't you go home? And what the heck did you do on stage? Huh?

Y/N: *Oh my god He looks so scary. I have to answer him😭*
Actually the girl called me up and the prize was $9000 dollars.

T/H: You cared about the fucking money more than your safety? What kind of girl you are?(worried voice) Let me tell you something. The guy you like won't care if you are being like this.

Y/N: Oh! He was in there too. Ughhh he must hate me now!!!! AHHHHHHH :((

T/H: (Dayumm Why I feel like she'll cry I have to do something) Y/N Who? Jungkook, a head of music club?

Y/N : (Shocked) You know him?

T/H: yess I know him too well. I applied for the club but the head rejected because he's such a pervert. He only accepted pretty girls that's why I couldn't get in. Now do you know what he's like? He's such a player and you're not his type.

Y/N: Whatttttt? But he brought me a rose? (Defending him)

T/H: sigh! He felt pity for you. I guess he wanted to give you a rose he would have done that from the beginning not after you lost the game.