- 04

Next Morning.💕

•Y/N POV•

I entered the flat, then a guard took me to a my room and I saw that there was very expensive stuff and there was a huge room be it was look like a princess's room...😍 Then I started looking for my rental boy but he was no where so I asked the guard...Where is my rental boy?

Guard : Please wait here... He will be here soon!!

KIM SEOYOON POV•

I was leaving after finishing my classes when I got a call I got up and said Hello? And that person from the other side said Congratulations 🎊 .That boy has agreed to be rented.. (I listened to this and I came to know that he was the boss )and I said, Can you tell him I'm on my way over?

Boss: you don't need to came anymore!!

S/N: Why not???!!!

Boss : Because he said he will come find you!! Good luck...

S/N:Hello ? Hello? He hung up my call...i mumbled , How would he know Where I am? Aishhh...👁👄👁

Y/N POV•

I was sitting on the couch when the door of the room opened so I saw that its KIM TAEHYUNG...i was shocked and I remembered the earlier thing, this is the one who rejected my Bestie, then I mumbled What does it have to be this guy??? If Onnie find out, she will definitely kill me...
(S H😳😳k) I saw that Guy ,He smiled looking at me and sat beside me...

T/H: Are you Choi Y/N? my name is Kim Taehyung...Nice to meet you....(smile) I put my hand on her shoulder....

Y/N POV: He put his hand on my shoulder.... I stepped back a little beacause I was a little scared if my bestie comes to know then she will take my life....😥

T/H: I took my hand off her shoulder and said, "You don't like me?" According to Boy For Rent rules, if you don't like the boy, you can ask to change...

Y/N: can I?

T/H: yes, but there is $1000 Dollars fee...

Y/N: I was shocked and said $1000 Dollars!!!!
$1000 Dollars ...i can Buy Oppa's Concert Tickets and Somi Ennoie's ....i am not changing...Never!!!!

T/H: so you won't change? She nodded and I said... So what are we doing next?

Y/N: I said in nervously.... What are we?? L-let start talk first.... L-let s-start with talking.....👉👈 I want to ask you a few questions....😅Like how did you end up working with Boy For Rent all of the sudden??

T/H: All of a sudden!!!! Do we know each other...

Y/N: Of course..... I am a student in the same university and the same faculty as you... We have met at the senior's MV Shooting....

T/H: (thinking....thinking) Ahhhh!!! We're you making the props??

Y/N: I Awkwardly smiled and said I was with the Boom light stand.... (Sadly pout) suddenly He grabbed my chin... (shook) ....😳

T/H: Ahhh... That's why you look familiar... 😊What else do you want to ask me???

Y/N: (I was shy to ask this but I said 👉👈) I wannna know....Can boys from Boy For Rent do everything as the leaflet says??( Cute tone)

T/H: (Little smile) Sure!!!! The boys from here can do everything that couples do....Expect being in relationship with customers...

Y/N: ummmmmmmm..... Because you already have a girlfriend???

T/H: you knew?

Y/N: Yes, Of course .....My bestie confessed her love to you...but you rejected her... She got burned and came back to the room , crying alot...

T/H:Ahhhh......The teddy bear girl??

Y/N: it's was a lion doll!!!

T/H:( Aishh.... She is childish but cute!!😩💕) I smiled and said... I forgot...😅

Y/N: I saw that he was looking elsewhere so I asked him, Doesn't your girlfriend get upset , you working for Boy For Rent...??

T/H: Forget it.... It's my turn to ask!!! I read your application and got a bit confused..I pointed at that line and said what do you mean here??

Y/N: You meant what u wrote down...i want you to teach me How to make the heart of the person I like to skip a beat...

KIM SEOYOON POV•

I WAS STANDING OUTSIDE MY UNIVERSITY WHEN A VOICE CAME AND SAID ARE YOU KIM SEOYOON? I AM JEON JUNGKOOK ... SO I LOOKED BACK AND SAW THE SAME GUY I MET THAT DAY....HE SMIRKED THEN HE COME TO CLOSE MY EAR AND SAID, Now you know that I am not waiter!!! I am your boy.... HE STARTED COMING MORE CLOSER I WAS STANDING IN DUMBFOUNDED LIKE AN IDIOT THEN I PUSHED HIM BACK...

S/N: What are you doing?

Jk: Carrying your bag for you!!! Let's go!!!

S/N: Go where???

Jk: To my car!!!! I was going to carrying her bag towards my car....she was following me and I opened the door of the car for her and said, come in ....😊

S/N: Where are you taking me??

Jk: Anywhere you want!!!

S/N: if you do something funny, I will call the cops..... (When he listened to me he laughed and nodded then I got in the car. He was driving the car when he turned his hand towards me, the I got a little nervous and he looked at me and said)

JK: What? I was just going to play some music 🎶 [ I play my favorite song]

S/N: Nothing! Do you listen No other ??

Jk: umm yeah

S/n: It's is Super Junior Song!!

Jk: Do you know!?

S/N: (smile) Of Course...the song is so good❤ It just doesn't fit you!!

JK : Is it so hard to believe? The song is famous tho!!

S/N: Yahhhh!! Can I ask something? Do you normally do this? Driving a nice car, picking a customer elegantly?

Jk: Don't you like it? I thought you wanted a guy who can make you cheat on your boyfriend!?

S/N: And did you read the other points? (Irritated tone) I wanted a good liar.And someone who doesn't fell guilty when doing something wrong.

Jk: and here I am? All the boys in the company. I am the only one who Can do that! How badly do you want to cheat on him?(I saw her irritated face) OK...Let me ask again! ~ How badly does your boyfriend cheat on you?

S/N: I don't really know

『↠❀↞』

Hey sweeties!!
I know there ain't any smut yet but hold on. We're getting there. My updating schedule is so random so please add (BOY FOR RENT) to your reading list and library so you'll get a notification when i finally update.😐 Lmao okey i am not even sure if somebody actually reads my sh!t so yeah lmao!!😆

[Show some love on my book my beloveds🥹.Don't forget to vote and comment!!😉Love y'all 🧚‍♀️ see you in next chapter. Bye👋]