- 05

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✩﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Ummm Okey I am feeling that this book becoming a flop (Or is already flop )that's why nobody vote on my book...🙂 So this maybe the last update. However, If I see good response or something, I might continue this. So yeahhh it's totally depends on how this chapter performs. Enjoy!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✩﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

At Flat.🏢
Y/N POV•

T/H: What do you mean by " making his heart skip a beat"?

Y/N: I want to change my looks. I want to be sexy and hot and I want to impress the one I like. More importantly i want to make his heart skip a beat when I'm with him.
As soon as I said this, then he came closer to me like few inches and said

T/H: like this!? (Ahhh why she is so cute tho🥲)

Y/N : Just like this Haha..*Awkward laugh* YES!! (A/N: yesss daddy😏) I heard something and said happily Yahhh... Taehyung i can do it!! Your heart..Your heart beating so fast...He looked me with blank face so I said~ See!? I can hear your heartbeat. So, I can make a person close to me excited and his heart pounds. And I said loudly to him That's awesome I don't have to learn anymore right? I can finally do it.

T/H : I grabbed her waist and said Good job Y/N... Stop right here!!! Pull yourself together. I caressed her face and said Its not my heartbeat. Listen again

Y/N: (sadly pout ) "ITS YOURS"and I put my ear to his chest to hear his heartbeat. And suddenly he pushed me back and he held my hand and placed it on my chest and said

T/H: (Aish this girl) Is it clear now??

Y/N: i smiled nervously and said "Clearly... It's mine". My heartbeat...Haha. *feel embarrassed*

T/H: *giggled* you're goofy just like my younger sister. I think we should call it a day. I will teach what you need tomorrow. Okey?

Y/N: I nodded.🙂 Ohh younger sister!! And he left

At Jungkook's Car.🏎️
•KIM SEOYOON POV•

Jk: so you don't you how badly your boyfriend cheats on you. How do you know that he's cheating on you at all?

S/N: i caught him lying.

Jk: (giggled) He lied to you and you decided to rent a boy already?

S/N: He'd never lied to me ever. ( Irritated face)

Jk: Or he'd been lying all the time and you just found out now.

S/N: I sighned and said You're an outsider and how do you know any better?

Jk: mmph~ you're mad at him but you don't want to breakup. Do you? That's why you rented a boy so you can have your own little secret. And this is called revenge. You know?

S/N: No!! i don't want revenge.

Jk: why you do isn't bad because when you succeed, you won't be mad at him anymore. But you will have to live with the guilt after that. After saying these things and I caressed her thighs.

(Sorry Photo is removed by mistake so I will put photo again.please wait honeys!!)

(A/N: Holy fuck!! Jungkook Daddy🌚

Jk: what!?

A/N: your hand look wild asf daddy!!