- 06

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✩﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
So I've decided to continue my book. Just wanna say thanks to some people.🥹🫶🏻 Thank you for your sweet comments!! It surely made me want to continue this.🫡
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✩﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

On the stage💃
Y/N Pov•

Y/N: You want me to dance as Rosé did?

MC: That's right. You don't have to worry. If you show us a sexy dance for 1 song and you receive 18 roses from the audience , you'll will get $9000 dollars immediately!!!

AUDIENCE: *Clapping and shouting* WOAH!!

MC: But....If you don't get 18 roses, you'll get a little punishment from us. ARE YOU READY??

Y/N: Do I have a choice? *Nervous*

MC: The audience, are you ready to pay? Take out your $500 and buy y/n a rose!!!

Y/N: Hey!! Do you mean 1 rose for $500?

MC: Ofcourse!! What's the fun of it if it's so easy? It's has to be challenging, you know? If you're ready, DJ please Play us a song!!

*PLAY MUSIC* (All night) BTS
feat: JUICE WORLD

MC: Go on!!

Y/N POV•

OTTOKE!! (what should I do now) I don't even know how to do sexy dance? Ughh come'on y/n. Let's try to dance like Rosé!! Last but not least you need money... I mentally prepared so i started my dance!! I think I dance like goofy and struggling to dance like Rosé did!! Not gonna lie Rosé is sexy and her body stracture better than me maybe she dress like that that's why Her figure look so sexy!! Whatever so i focus on my dance and I got 8 roses some guy. I smiled and enjoying.. i don't care how I dance!! Do I look sexy or not !! I don't care tbh then i heard one random guy shouted with frustration!!

R/G: That's your dance? I almost think it's an aerobic dance!!

Y/N: I don't care what you think I want to win this challenge!! So i started dance again!! Then I got 9 roses more!!!

JUNGKOOK POV•

When I enter the club i saw y/n is dancing on stage!! Well to be honest she dance like a goofy (cartoon character) anyway she look cute and i smiled!! She didn't noticed me at all and i sat on the Chair and one of the waiter give me a rose so i took that!!

Y/n: I murmured myself " Finally it's end!!" *bow everyone* and i put smile on my face!!

MC: You must have memorized the moves from infront of the shopping malls!! When they do the aerobic dance. I see you got alots of roses. Let's count them together!!

Y/N: Okeyy so i give him one by one!!

MC: One.........Two..........Three.......Four......Five....Six..... Seven..... Eight.......Nine.....Ten....Eleven...... Twelve..... Thirteen..... Fourteen...... Fifteen......Sixteen.......Seventeennnnn....and the last one...?!

Y/N: *Nervous* That's all

MC: You can't make it to 18. You'll get the punishment!!