4

A few days has passed and since Sandro was busy last week, we moved the date to sunday which is today. We will attend a church mass and maybe eat at a restaurant together. I am wearing a white halter off shoulder dress puff sleeve and my white sneakers. I tied my hair in a ponytail and as I look at myself in the mirror, i saw the scar near my collar bone. The scar Charles made.

I sighed and went down already. I was surprised to see Ino and Ahia together with Mom and Dad. "Where are you off to?" Dad asked.

"Date yan for sure!" sabi naman ni Mom.

"Who's the guy?" Dad asked. I feel lke I'm being interviewed for my life!

"Congressman, Sandro Marcos" i replied.

Their eyes widened. "What?!"

"Yes, Dad. Friendly date lang naman, Dad."  I said.

I was supposed to sit with them muna pero may biglang tumawag saakin na unknown number. Sino kaya 'to? wala naman akong inutangan nor hinamon ng away?  and lastly, no one knows my number except mty family and friends!

"Hello?"

[Hi. This is Sandro, I can't seem to find your house in forbes park.] my eyes widened when he mentioned who he is.

"H-Ha? asan ka na ba?"

[Uh im in front of the japanese styled house here,]

"Okay I'll come out, malapit lang naman 'yun sa house. I will-"

[No. I'll drive there, san ka banda? can you go out para makita kita agad] he cutted me off

"of course" i replied and ended the call.

I kissed them goodbye and went out of the house. I'm a bit nervous since he was a little grumpy when i chatted him. Most probably because his proposed bill was rejected or it only got a few approval votes from the congress.

I recognized his car so i waved my hands. I'm sureit's his because wala naman ibang kotse na naka parada dito kundi ang puting mercedes benz na kotse. "Hi!" I said when I entered his car.

"Hi, sorry i had to post pone our dinner last week." he said with a rough voice.

I tilted my head. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm good, sore throat lang" he replied.

he doesn't look good, pero yung ang sabi nya eh. I'll let him be nalang. The drive was quiet, and the radio was the only one noisy. He was humming the lyrics of Love grows and I felt awkward because he seemed to be quiet.

we arrived at the mall, and as usual, madami ang nakakilala sakanya. Some people recognized me too, pero as the daughter of Antonio Yang. Not as Athena Yang..

"Reservation for Mr. Marcos" He said.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Marcos, this way please." sabi ng babae saamin.

I was shocked to see a table full of food already. He probably ordered before hand kaya ganto. I sat down and so did her, i was amazed with the view. I could clearly see the planes passing thru the fluffy clouds of BGC.

"So.. what are your hobbies?" he asked.

"Uh.. I like writing and sometimes I play badminton with my friends," i answered.