3

"Athena. You are....?"

"Simon. Just Simon "

I tilted my head when I heard the Just Simon phrase. It was familiar and it seems like I heard that from someone already.

hmmmm... saan nga ba....

Tropa ni Craig! Si Sandro!

no it must be a coincidence. A lot of people use that naman diba? hay nako athena. "I have to go na" i said.

"San ka?" He asked with his british accent. Nagulat ako dahil may accent sya! medyo bako-bako nga ang tagalog neto. Siguro ay foreigner sya! pero mukha naman Filipino.

"Dun sa Ospital" I replied.

"Ah.. I was about to go there too! sama na tayo!" He said.

He looked intimidating at first, pero he's nice. He's the type of guy that is quiet and gentleman since he always made me go first. Sya na den ang nag dala ng mga dala kong paperbags na may laman na mga mabibigat na libro at ang laruan ni Ino.

"Toys?" he asked.

"Yup, for my little brother." I answered.

"He's here? why what happened?" He asked again. Aba'y madaldal den pala ito eh.

"Leukemia, stage 1" i answered. mabigat ito pag sa iba ang nag tanong pero baket sakanya hindi?

His mouth fell open. "Sorry to hear that... he's a strong boy"

"He is" i replied.

While we were walking, we talked about each other. I was also able to vent out some of my problems to him and he was too. I am amazed that even tho he was a stranger 30 minutes ago, i felt comfortable. He listened to my rant and gave me advises and I guess that it helped me. He complained about the strictness of his bodyguards and the strict rules he has to follow to keep safe.

"You're lucky you don't have to live with bodyguards" he said. "It's hard"

"I know! when I was young, i need to bring atleast 2 bodyguards wherever i go since my dad was a senator and we needed it because of the threats our family received" i spoke. "You should visit Ino. Mukhang mag kakasundo kayo non"

"Sure! I would love too-" he suddenly stopped walking. "Sandro?" he said.

Sandro?

Sandro!

My eyes widened when I saw Sandro standing by the door talking to Kuya and he's also with a guy wearing a sling in his arm. "Simon?" The guy in the sling asked.

"Vinny? I though you aren't supposed to move yet?" Simon said. "This is Ino's room right?"

"Yup" I answered.

"What are you guys doing there?" He asked.

"Honestly, i don't know. Kuya Sandro dragged me here nalang bigla. I want to go home na kaya!" sabi nung lalaki. "This is?"

"Athena, my friend" pakilala ni Simon saakin. "Now I wanna know why Sandro's here... waiting in front of Ino's room"

"Athena left her wallet in my car" sabi nya sabay abot saakin ng wallet.

Hindi ko ba naiwan toh sa ospital?

"Kuya, we have to go. May meeting ka with Mr. Tan daw" sabi nung lalaki.

"Teka teka! Why are you here?" Tanong nung isang lalaki kay Simon.

"She's my friend, Vinny? di ba obvious?" Sagot ni Simon.

Vinny pala pangalan neto.

"Ah eto naman sungit!" He laughed. "I'm serious. We have to go now, pati ikaw Simon. Mr. Tan is expecting the three of us there"

"Well then. I'll see you around?" tanong ni Simon.

"Sure! maybe we can talk about things some time!" sagot ko sakanya. I noticed Sandro's eye brows and he looked furious. Galit yarn?

"Let's go. Now." sabi ni Sandro sabay paalam kay kuya at hinila yung Vinny papalayo. I have Simon's number and also his instagram account. Kung may kailangan daw ako, imessage ko lang s'ya.

I hugged Kuya Collins before going in the room. I was excited not until I saw that Ino was asleep and since I didn't want to wake him up, i gave Kuya his toys and went out already. I decided to study in the nearby café and maybe just chill since this week was hectic for me. I was studying not until a notification came. It was from instagram.

'sandromarcos7 followed you'

'simonmarcos7 followed you.'

'vincentmacoy followed you.'

"Huh?" I asked myself. "Sino yung Vincent macoy?"

I checked his profile and saw that he was the guy wearing a sling earlier. How did they know my imstagram account tho?

sandromarcos7: hi. Are you free later? You wanna have dinner?

simonmarcos7: hey! You want to hang out soon? Let's get to know each other and the thing u suggested.

My eyes widened. Halos sabay silang dalawa nag chat. Aren't they together? Bat hindi nalamg pinasabi nung isa para iisa lang nag chat? Ano toh im supposed to read and reply to the both of them?!

athenayang: Coffee shop in bgc. Tara Elli!

ellianatoling_: Sure. Otw na!

After 20 minutes, elliana arrived. She was with her driver only since di nya pinasama si Keydon. "You rarely call for a Coffee shop meeting. And you only do this if you're confused with something"

"Well.. I am." I answered.

"With what?" She asked and sipped her coffee.

"Remember the guy who took me to the hospital? Si sandro?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"He suddenly messaged me and asked me to dinner. I haven't even known him that much unlike Simon." I said.

"Hold on!" She yelled. "Who the hell is Simon?"

"Sandro's older brother i guess. He was taller than him and they had the same last name too." I replied. I sipped on my coffee and looked out at the sky. It was orangey since it was past 5 already. "Sandro asked me out on dinner. Simon wants to talk to me for business purposes. Sino kaya pipiliin ko?"

"Syempre si Sandro nalang!" mabilisan nyang sagot. "For business purposes ang kuya niya, si Sandro, date mismo. Take this opportunity, Athena! It's him! the guy God gave you to move on from your ex"

"Pero we just met a few times-"

"I looked him up, he's a good guy. May isang ex nga lang na nagka issue sya, pero he's nice, Thena." she said. "Take this opportunity, maybe he's the way for you to forget about Charles."

napa buntong hininga nalang ako sa sinabi ni Elliana saakin. May posibilidad na sya nga ang way para makalimutan ko ang ginawa saakin ni Charles.

"ano tutuloy mo yung date?" elliana asked.

I looked at her. "Game"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

DISCLAIMER

This story is fictional. Names, events, places, and establisments memtioned are a product of my imagination and is not connected to anyone. Similar names is a coincidence and is not intentional.

This is Luna Marcos, now closing the Third chapter.