Staying Organized

So recently someone commented about about staying organized in school, so I'm now going to write about it.

-----------------------------------------

1. Keep an agenda or planner

Writing out what you have to do can help you remember better, it also may make it seem like you have less to do when it's written down right in front of you.

2. Keep your room and locker clean

For your locker, make sure there are no loose papers. Put everything in your binder or folder, and make sure that you're not putting your science work in your math section. In your room, have a place that you put all your homework. Folders are good, or even just in the corner of your desk. Just put it in a place where you won't completely forget about it.

4. Don't procrastinate

I'm sure you've heard this more than a couple times, but it makes work so much less stressful. Try doing your homework on Friday night, so you won't have to worry about it all weekend.

5. Try not to talk as much in class

The more work you do in class, the less you have to do at home. This doesn't mean don't talk at all in class, it means don't talk about completely irrelevant things when there's an unfinished assignment on the desk in front of you.

-----------------------------------------

Hope this helped! Leave anything else that you want me to write about in the comments